:2: Where's the feeling?

Error POV

I can't believe that my most hated person in the entire multiverse, Ink is here! Working in the same school that I work in as an Art Teacher! Great! Just how I like to spend my entire life! Not! I then rolled my eyes, then went off.

I walked into the teachers lounge to get a cup of coffee, nothing good but a cup of coffee. I then saw Nightmare.

"Ey, Nightmare. You're sister still learns here?"

"Good morning Error, and yes, she needs to learn more, Education is important. Oh! and I heard Ink is the new art teacher here."

My expression then changed I then replied.

"Yeah, I saw her. Just great." I said sarcastically. He then rolled his eyes then replied back.

"You still hate her?"

"Believe me, my hate for her will remain. Those 18 years of hate will never fade."

"You know Error, you can't always hate her forever, nothing lasts forever sir."

"Pffft, as if."

After our little Conversation, I saw Ink walked in the lounge, she didn't notice us, since we we're in the other side of the room. She was talking to the Secretary. Secretary Muffet. I noticed that she really changed over the past few years, in fact I think she became more prettier...

...

Wait.... What?!? Did I just think that she's pretty! No! No! No! What the hell?!?

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Nightmare seems to noticed my change of mood and expression, he then asked.

"Uhhh, Error? You alright? You kinda look like the sun now. "

"Uh, yeah, I gotta go."

I then dashed out of the lounge and went to the gym, *ahem* correction 'my' gym to think about what I said.

I then thought for a moment that, once I saw her, she looked pretty, with her cute smile... A-and gorgeous eyes, beautiful rainbow hair.... And s-shes so sexy~~...

I then mentally and physically slapped myself! What the hell was I thinking?!??! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Where's the hate?!? I hate her! I don't like her! I hate her! I don't care if I'm screaming like a weirdo in the gym, good thing nobody's here.

I then remembered what Night just said.
"~~~you can't always hate her forever~~~"

I just don't know what happened. Maybe Night was right? Maybe my hate for Ink will someday fade away..... I just don't know.... But all I know, my feeling of hate for her is gone.....

But is it still possible for me to like someone, even if I hated them for over years....?

Ink POV

I noticed Error dashed out of the teachers lounge.... I just rolled my eyes. I can't believe that I'm going to be working here, aka the same place where my kindergarten-elementary-highschool-college-bully is. During highschool I was trying my best to even be friends with Error, but he just shot me out, and bully me. I have to admit that I like him, like a insie-tinie-winnie crush on him..... Make that a huge crush on him.... I just don't know why I even like him after all the things he did to me.

Out of my train of thought, I noticed a little glowing on Error's face once he dashed out of the lounge...

Was he blushing?

Nightmares POV

I knew that one day Error would finally no longer hate Ink. I just know it. Now, I can guess his feeling of hate for her is gone.... But replaced with something else...

But what's the new feeling?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yas! The updates here! *phew!
Thank goodness for that!
I have good and bad news for my class though, but no time for that! I will try and get a longer chapter someday folks!

Chapters/Parts coming soon

That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdie Kat