:21: Birthday Bash!

Dream POV

*ring*

Another day of school has ended, I grabbed all my stuff and left the classroom. Once I was outside the room, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, I turned around to see my wonderful boyfriend, Cross!

"Oh He Crossy!"

Cross: Hey Dream, and Happy Birthday!

Dream: YOU REMEMBERED!

Cross: Of course I did! Why would I forget my cute little girlfriend's birthday?

Dream: Awww Cross!

Cross then gave me a kiss on my forehead, then.

"*ahem*"

We turned around to see our Art teacher, Miss Ink Comyet.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Dream needs her lessons now."

Dream: Oh, alright Miss Comyet!

Cross: I'll see you later at your place then.

Dream: Yep, there maybe no party, but as long as you're there with me!

Cross: Alright see you then Dreamy.

I'm not even planning on throwing a huge party for myself and Night, the only thing that I'm happy about, is that Cross will be at my side today.... Well after my art lessons. Since Miss Comyet said that I need a tutor for Arts, because we'll she said I need to get better, and better means good! So I'm fine with it!

"Oh, you also forgot this Dream."

I saw Miss Comyet holding a little box, I asked what was it for, she then explained me that it was from my Mom! She delivered it to Ink for she can give it to me, for I can open it along with Nightmare.

"Go along and find Nightmare real quick, after that we can move on to our lesson."

Dream: Alright Miss Comyet!

I quickly dashed off to find my brothers classroom, once I did, I yelled to catch his attention.

"Dream! What's with all the commotion?!"

Dream: BROTHER! MISS COMYET WANT US TO HAVE THIS! IT'S FROM MOM!

Night: Oh, alright.

We opened the box to see bracelets engraved with out our initials and has our symbols. Nightmare's a moon, and mine's a sun.

"How thoughtful for mom to do this."

Dream: Of course! She's our mother! Sorry dear brother of mine, I need to go and have my lessons! Bye! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

I then went back to Miss Comyet's room.

Cross POV

I made sure that Miss Comyet 'distracted' Dream, so that I will still have time to decorate the place. And made sure to also 'distract' Sir Night, I let Sir Error do that job....

~~~With Night and Error~~~

(They are at the lounge)

Nightmare: *sipping coffee*

Error: So when are you getting a wife?

Night: *spits out coffee*

...

Error: Is that a yes or a no?

~~~Back with Cross POV~~~

I hope Sir Error is doing a great job at that. I wasted no time just to get to Dream's place, I then called the team, so that we can start right away.

Le Time Skip~

Dream POV

Miss Ink Comyet said that I can finally take my leave, I grabbed my stuff and left. I dashed out of the school campus and went to the parking lot to find my brothers car for we can drive home.

I soon found my brother, we got in the car and Night started the engine, but the car didn't move or even made a sound.... What's going on?

"I swear, that I refilled the tank."

~~~~~~~earlier~~~~~~~

"We need to stall them, so any ideas?-"

"What are you doing Killer?!"

-"Finding a way to stall them."

"And how is that suppose to work?"

-"Sir Night can't drive his car without gas."

"Good point."

~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~

Oh my...

"Wait here just a sec Dream, I need to refill the tank."

Dream: Alright... I'll wait.

Nightmare then got out to refill the car. This is gonna be a long day.

-Another Tem Skip-

FINALLY! I WAS ACTUALLY IMPATIENT FOR THE PAST 5 MINUTES! Thank Asgore for that! We then drove off.

Once we got home, I noticed the lights were all out, is Cross still I'm there or? Me and Nightmare then looked at each other in slight confusion, I mean, if Cross is in there he should turn the lights on..... We then walked in....

Darkness....

We then switched the lights on then...

"SURPRISE!"

OH. MY. GOSH.

Cross POV

We all waited for about at least 10 minutes, I knew that we don't need the 'stalling'. Dust then looked at Killer, like a 'really bish'.

Killer: Hey at least I bought us some time.

Cross: MORE time.

Killer: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We then heard a car pull up on the other side.... That must be them! We then switched the lights off, and hid!

...

We then heard the door creek open, the lights were now turned on, we then jumped to action-

"SURPRISE!"

Dream: OMG! CROOOOSSS! U REALLY DID SURPRISED ME!

Nightmare: Heh, 'us', they scared us real good.

I then walked up to them holding up a cake, half of the cake was yellow and was of it was purple, and at the centre spelt 'Happy BDay Dream and Night's.

Cross: Happy Birthday Dream and Sir Nightmare.

Dream: Awwwww, did you all do this for us.

Kill: Cross' the one who planned everything ya know.

Dream: Awwww Crossy!

Nighymare: Okay, COME ON PEOPLE! LETS CELEBRATE!

"YAAAAAYYY!!!" "WOOOOHHOO!"

(Ink and Error are also there alright,  and other teachers too :3)

*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*--*-**

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! DREAM AND NIGHT WE LOVE U!*

Happy 2nd Anniversary DreamTale X3

Happy BDay! To one of the best Sanses! Dream and Night! 😍

I'll make some fan art of them, and I'll put them up later, of next time.

So today is now our Christmas Vacation! Yaaaaaay! And I won't be updating for a week since I needed a break for now!

Spoilers: The end is near :3

Okie dokie eggs and yolkie!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat