:?: Fun

This will be just a fun Chapie, since it is a question mark, or it's just a side story. :3

(This will be very short)

Okie,  Lego!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Fresh POV

Pj just invited me to go his place.... OMG!!!! My face suddenly just felt hot.... Geez!!! Oh gosh!!!

Okay! Pull yourself together Fresh! You're just going to hang out and have some fun!

"Hey,  you okay there?"

Fresh: Oh... Y-yes, just a little spaced out.

Pj: Oh,  and come on, we don't have all day!

~Le Tem Skip~

Narrator POV

Fresh and Pj had arrived at Pj's home,  once they went in, Pj saw his older and *ahem* shorter *ahem* brother Gradient on the couch playing with Pj's 3DS without asking permission from him!

Oh no.... Gradients gonna get it from Pj...

"Excuse me for a moment Fresh..."

Fresh: "Oh... Ok..."

Pj then sprint towards Gradient and took a hold of his 3DS.

"HEY I WAS PLAYING YoKai!" (I love that game :3, thanks for letting me play it fwen (BadTimeTrashbag))

Pj than ran towards the fridge to put the 3DS on the top, since his older brother.... is shorter than him...

"SHORTY!"

Gradient: IM NOT SHORT!

Gradient then pulled down Pj's pants,  and that's where Pj realized that Fresh was there......

He messed up big time....

"Uhhhhhh..... Oh look at the time it's getting late.... Bye guys!"

Fresh then left....

Fresh POV

That wasn't fun at all..... Why did the author named the title 'Fun'?! Well guess what author! This wasn't a 'Fun Chapter' at all! (Me: Geez Fresh,  you're breaking the fourth wall already.)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Aaaaaannnnnndddd that is the end of our little 'Fun Chapter'.

This idea was totally hilarious!

So shout out to ObeyUndertaleaus for the idea for this first fun Chapie and idea!

Okie dokie eggs and yolkie!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat