:5: FreshPaper?

You've read the title, now on with the story!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

PJ POV

I was on my way to the school gates to meet with my brother Gradient, both of us will be walking home, since dad is still busy with paperwork. I then stopped at my locker to grabbed my stuff. Once I did, I closed my locker and glanced at my side... To see my nerd 'crush' Fresh (yes, you've read that right too). I really do like the nerd, but all I do is bully or tease her just to get her attention for me. She's really innocent but, can I really bully her forever? Heck maybe. I mean my dad still hates the same person for the last 18 years of his life, sooooooo maybe.

She opened her locker and doing whatever she's doing, I then walked towards her. Then from a sudden move, BOOM! I had her pinned against the lockers, with the sudden action she tensed. I then held her shirt, getting ready to beat her up.... But somethings telling me not to... Once I was going to hit her someone stopped me.

"Hey, quit it PJ! You're hurting her!"

It was that cheer leading captain. Urg!

"Shit. Another girl. Great." I then dropped her causing an 'OoF' and a 'Thud' sound, I then walked off. Once I was nowhere seen, I looked at the hall way inspecting the two girls. I think I went too far.... I then walked away, finding the school gate.

Le time skipz

I got to the gate, but Gradient told me he would come back, cause he left a few extra books in the library, but I did notice that the librarian left the building along with the cheer captain, so Gradient maybe is trying to sneak in the library...

It's been 5 minutes... And I thought Gradient would come out of the building, but I was wrong. It was Fresh who came out. I then blushed a light pink glow and turned around. I then thought 'screw this'. Right before she was about to exit the gates, I then grabbed her arm. This is going to be embarrassing.

PJ: Uhhh, sorry about earlier....

Fresh: Oh, Uh- it's alright you didn't really do much damage-

PJ: Sorry for everything.

Fresh: Uh???

PJ: I've always hurt so many times, I'm really sorry...

After my 'apology' she smiled at me.

Fresh: I forgive you.

I then smiled back. I never knew this would happen, my soul then skipped a beat, 2 beats.

PJ: Maybe..... We can hang out sometime.

Fresh: Sure, I'd like to.

I then gave her my phone number... She then adjusted her glasses before leaving.

Fresh: I guess I'll see you around.

PJ: Bye....

After she left, I then heard soft giggles, then the giggles then turned into howls of laughter. I turned around to see my brother.
I then playfully punched his arm, which seems to be painful. We then walked home.

Another Le Tem Skipz

Once we got home, me and Gradient then cooked dinner, since we're 'kind' children, sooooo yeah....

After the cooking, we flop onto the couch...

Gradient POV

I went to our room to get PJ's 3DS.

Gradient: Hey Bro! I'm gonna use you're 3DS!

No response.... Welp, I'm playing it anyway...

PJ POV

I was in a middle of texting with Fresh.

*in chats*

PJ: So I'll meet you after class at that Cafe?

Fresh: Sure, I'll meet y'all there.

PJ: Okay Great.

Fresh: Gtg

PJ: Okay, see ya.

I then walked up to me and Gradient's shared room, and I saw him playing with my 3DS! Oh heck no!

PJ: Hey did I even told you that you can play with it?!?!

Gradient: I did asked!

PJ: I didn't heard you dumbass! You're so getting it!

We then have an argue..... This is normal, so I don't mind the quarrels. But I am hoping for my hang out with Fresh tomorrow.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Yes I ship FreshPaper, but not as much as I ship ErrorInk! 😘 😘 😘

Sorry not sorry if I have any mistakes, I was in a middle of a game here in school.

That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat