:25: Happily Ever After

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Oh! And if I don't?"

"I-I'll.....-"

...

"Heh shorty."

"IM NOT SHORT!"

...

"Let's be friends."

"Friends? Ha! I don't think so."

...

"So you're the new art teacher here?"

"Uhhh, yeah...."

...

"M-Maybe I-ī could tak3 y-y-You h-Home."

"Hmm? Uh, what was that?"

"I c-could give you @ ride home."

"And you're fine with that?"

"Yep, so come on."

...
"Hey Ink, glad you came."

"Well, I couldn't say 'no' to this invite. *giggles* Besides, that would be rude ;)"

...

"I'm glad we get to be f-f-F-r-R-r-i-I-e-3-N-n-d-D-d-S-s-S-s and know each other more."

"Same :)"

...

"I love you Ink."

...

"I love you too Error."

...

~~~3 years later~~~

...

"Ink?"

"Yes Error?"

"Will you marry me?"

"YES!"

(play the song now!)

Error POV

I was in the clearing where I hanged out, confessed, and proposed to Ink. Echo and rainbow flowers were around the area, chairs are set up, me, standing and wearing my tux, all neat and clean.

I stand near the altar, today's the most important day of my life.... The music started, and the guests walked down towards to their seats, KitKat was taking pictures of everyone, BMark was standing next to KitKat.... Wait how did- Eh it doesn't matter.... DawnStorm2 walked down showering the lane with flowers, they looked at me and stick their tongue at me and laughed.... I just glared, but also ignored it too.

Then everyone remained standing waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle. Once she did, Ink was absolutely beautiful and perfect.... This was too perfect. I hope this is not a dream, other wise I would die and cry (oooohhh rhymes!). She then slowly walked down the aisle, I'm completely nervous and excited at the same time. After what seems to me like FOREVER Ink finally got here next to me, her rainbow dress shinning below us, showers of flower petals and the sweet melody of the music. It was too perfect.

"You look stunning."

"So do you."

🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔

"Do you Error, take Ink, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔

"And, Do you Ink, take Error, to be lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do. "

🔔 🔔 🔔

"You may now, kiss the bride."

I then held Ink's chin to get a better view of her face, she looked at me with glistening eyes, then kissed her. Everyone then applauded. KitKat was screaming "HALLELUJAH!" Bmark was trying to calm her down, and DawnStorm2 is STILL showering us with flowers. But what matter to me the most was I was now forever with Ink.

So is this what you call a happy ending?

But I may not care on what would happen in the end.

As long I'm with the one I love.

The End ♡~