:20: Invitation

Cross POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I checked my calendar and saw a particular date being circled in red. I got up and look at the date and it just read "Dream and Night's BDay". I then snapped back to reality, I completely forgot that tomorrow is Dreamy's birthday! Gosh I'm a terrible boyfriend! (yes they're a couple now 😍 ) I then rushed out of my room, being as fast as I could.

"Cross what's the commotion about?"

I turned around to see my sister X!Chara (yes I made them a female, pic up top, art is not by me)

"Oh sorry to wake you up Chara, I just have a lot to do!"

Chara: And that is?

Cross: For tomorrow.

Chara: December 21st?

Cross: ITS DREAM AND NIGHT'S BIRTHDAY DUMBA$$!

Chara: OH! Sorry I just forgot that's all!

Cross: Come on and help spread the news.

Chara: Are you throwing a surprise party for them?

Cross: Yes, but mostly for Dream.

Chara: Ooooooooooooohhhh~~~

Cross: Shut up and just help me Chara!

Chara: Alright, alright geez, no need to be feisty about it.

We soon left our home, and went off to the neighborhood, trying to find our friends and the 'squad', just to tell them about Dream and Night's B-Day, which is Tomorrow.

-Le Tem Skip-

So far I told mostly every gal and guy that are friends with Dream and Night. Killer was hyped about it, now she went off to who knows where to get her 'crush' Nighty a present.... Geez what's wrong with her.... Meh, guess I don't need to judge, I Mena I did that before I was even dating with Dream..... Heh...

I then walked towards PJ and Gradient's home, and what u saw was pretty much weird.... There was a random girl inside and then all the sudden she just jumped out of the window and ran.....

"CURSE YOU NERDY_KAT_HK!!!"

Was that Sir Error? My PE teacher? Meh, I then walked towards the door and knocked, and as I expected, Sir Error was the one who opened the door.

"Oh, Cross, why are you here today?"

Cross: Oh, I was hoping that you could tell PJ to come over to my place, I wanted to have a 'meeting' with some people.

Error: Oh is it for your girlfriend's birthday, alright.

Cross: Thanks- wait how did you know that?!

Error: Kid, I know my best friend *ahem* Nightmare pretty well, of course I know!

Cross: Oh.... Uh, yeah.... Thanks.

I then closed the door and left.... Geez why...

-Another Le Tem Skip-

Okay, so all of us are now in my house....

"Alright peeps, this is what were going to do."

...

"Hey, hey, hey! Be careful with that!"

...

"I think that colors should be yellow and purple."

...

"Nighty doesn't really like sweets..."

"Oh come on Kills, You do know that Dream likes Cake, so we're still ordering it!"

...

"Perfect."

...

"We'll gather up after school tomorrow and bring these stuff to their place..."

"What if they'll find out?"

"Don't worry I got that planned out."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Additional:

Error POV

Finally alone at last, no more random-

"HOI AGAIN!"

Error: WHAT THE FAQ?!?! NOT YOU AGAIN!

KitKat: Geez calm down, I got some more advice for ya, and don't worry I'm not going to uhhhh.... ... Lego! So this one is from DawnStorm2

Error: Maybe I'll do that, it's also low key~

KitKat: OKIE DOKIE EGGS AND YOLKIE! That's all for now Boi!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Edit: I forgot to put up the pic xD (EmSoForgetful)