:14: J E A L O U S ?

Error POV

I was shouting and yelling at the students in the gym, these guys are total wimps!

"COME ON! I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!"

They then run even faster, great. They only do much better if someone yells them to do better. I then glanced at the classrooms, one of them was Ink's, she doesn't have any class to held today huh? I then noticed that there is this one guy in her classroom having a chat with her...

...

For some reason I kinda feel jealous....
Not kinda..... But....
URGH! AHHHHH!
WAHT IS THAT GUY DOING WITH INK?!

...

That random guy then just hugged Ink and Ink hugged back..!

Is this guy have a relationship with her?

Oho, not happening in my life!

~~~Later~~~

Ink POV

It was nice for Paint to come and visit us for a while, he's a great brother to me. He then told me that he should take his leave, and that's also a great timing since I have a class soon.

"I'll see you later Ink."

Ink: See ya Paint!

After he left the classroom, the students then came panting and sweating hard.... Oh Error take it easy on the students next time.

I giggled at this.

"Okay class, since I know you look quite.... ummm VERY tired, I'll let you have a 10 minute break."

The class then shouted 'Thanks Teach' 'Hooray' and stuff.... Oh my stars.

Error POV

After that guy left Ink's classroom, he soon went out of the school, going to his car and drove off..... Ugh! He better not come back!

And I admit that I'm slightly jealous (Me: slightly? -.-).

~~•Le Tem SkipZ•~~

School ended, I then walked to Ink's classroom to have a little 'chat' with her about the guy earlier.

I walked in seeing her making a painting, and it was wonderful-

Ahhh! Focus Error!

She hasn't noticed me yet, I then got an idea.

Ink POV

While I was painting, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I turned around to see Error, and my face was engulfed with a rainbow blush.

"O-oh Hi E-error! You surprised me there!"

Error: Heya Inky, can I have a little chat with you for a sec.

I blushed at the nickname he gave me and replied.

Ink: S-sure, what do you wanna talk about?

He then let go of me and walked and get a chair to sit on.

Error: Well.........

Ink: Hmm?

Error: Earlier.... I saw you here in your classroom and....

Ink: And?

Error: There was a guy here talking with you.....

Ink: Oh, you mean Paint, yeah he was here a while ago. What about him?

Error: Are you in a relationship with him?

With those words out of his mouth, I burst out laughing. Why would he say that?!

Error: H-h-H-3e-E-Y-y W-w-W-h-A-t S-s-S-ø-0-O F-f-f-F-u-U-N-n-N-n-Y?!

Ink: Why would you say that! Paint is my brother!

This just turned very funny for me, I was even crying of laughter, I looked at Error; he was glitching and blushing like mad-

Error.exe has crashed rebooting:
0%

Hahaha, Oh boy......

~~~2 mins later

[/////////] 100% Error.exe reboot complete

Still Ink POV

Oh good, Error finally finished rebooting. He then stared at me still slightly glitching and engulfed with a yellow blush.

Error: Uhhh, sorry for wasting your time, uhhhh s-S-s-S-3-e-E y-Y-y-@-a-A.

He then dashed out of the room without letting me speak a word.

Ink: hihihi, bye.

Why was he like that? Was he jealous? I shrugged it off and finished my painting.