:18: Questions and Help

~Le next Day~

Palette POV

I texted Gothy last night about what happened between mom and uncle Paint, he said that he wants to help out his uncle too with his relationship with my mom....

Wait....

Does that mean... I can't go out with him if mommy's going out with his Uncle, aka my gym teacher?! Nuuuuuuuuu that can't be happening...

...

Oh well, who said that it's illegal to be falling in love with your family member :)

So Goth invited me over to his place (aka Error's place), I knocked on the door to see Sir Error!

"Oh, Hello there Palette, what brings you here?"

Palette: Hi there Error Sir! Is Goth home?

Error: Oh yeah, he's up in his room, just come in.

Palette: Thank you sir!

I then walked by sir Error and walked up the stairs. I knocked on a random door and by surprised, Goth opened the door!

"Oh Palette! Just in time! Come on!"

He then grabbed my arm and dragged me in his room, and boi, half of the room was filled with a lot of books and educational stuff, and the other half are filled with girly posters.

"Alright.... Operation: Get ur Mom and Error to get together is a go!"

Palette: Wait! We can't just randomly let them bump into each other and force them to kiss for they can release their feeling out!

Goth: Whaaaaa????? That wasn't my plan!

Palette: -.-

Goth: Alright! Maybe it was! But I have another idea!

Palette: It better be kissy free-

Goth: Were gonna ask Error some random questions! And since I'm his *ahem* favorite *ahem* nephew *ahem* he should be okay with random questions!

Palette: Well.... It sounds dope but okay, let's give it a shot then!

Then me and Goth then dashed out of the room, went down the stairs and trying to find Sir Error. And as usual, Sir Error was sitting on the couch on his phone, wonder where PJ and Gradient are? Did they went to the mall to flirt with girls again or?- oops I almost forgot! We need to ask Sir Error about random stuff.! Goth will be the one who's in charge of that!

"Oh hey there Uncle Error!"

Error: Oh, something you want Goth?

Goth: Uh Yeah! Me and Palette need to ask you a few questions-

Error: Questions?

Palette: Yes questions! Like a survey or something!

Error: Hmmmm alright.

Goth: Alright then! Goth get your pencil and paper!

Palette: Yes sir!

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-**-+*-*

"8. So how long have you known Miss Comyet?"

"-for at least my entire childhood like since kindergarten, 18 years of my life."

....

"15. Why did you bully Miss Comyet?"

"-I just hated her back then..."

...

"29. How did you realize that what you did to the past to mIss Comyet was wrong?"

"-Ill skip this one."

...

"33. How did you get to be officially be friends with her?"

"-I apologize to her from the crap I did in the past."

...

"42. Are you planning on getting an official wife/a mother for your family?"

"-That will happen soon or someday in the Future Goth...."

...

"Okay last question."

"Finally!"

"Okay, 50. Do you like Miss Ink Comyet?"

"-..."

"You cannot pass this one Uncle Error.... Please tell us and we won't tell anybody else."

"-Alright, I'll be honest, and Palette, kid, don't tell you're mom about this...."

"Yes... I do...... I was actually planning to confess yesterday, but had to take her leave, so I never get the chance. Geno told me some advice in just doing it, but I'm just sacred of getting rejected, since, well, I almost killed her in our childhood....."

"Okay Uncle Error, that would be all..."

"Alright Goth..."

...

That was deep! Sir Error do likes mommy! But he's just scared of getting rejected! I totally understand!

"Hey Goth, we should help out sir Error, he would be happy if he gets a yes from Ink!"

Goth: Yeah, you're right Palette! But where should we ask help from?

Palette: Oh I know!

(Comment some advice or questions for Error, help him to get and win Ink's heart, or even ask questions from Palette or even Goth on how's the plan going. (The question box is now open) )

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
YAY a longer Chapie! XD

So yeah! I WANT U GUYS TO COMMENT ABOUT ADVICE TO HELP ERROR OUT! And if you give advice or questions to Palette, Goth or Error (To Error). You'll get a chance to get mentioned/a shout out!

So yeah! Don't be shy to comment!
And here's the pic of the celebration I had:

No ice-cream though, but hey, these Fries are the best here in Dipolog City ¦>

So yeah, the time due for the questions and advice will be due on Tuesday 12pm! Alright!

Okie dokie eggs and yolkie!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat

Edit: Forgot to put this (I also edited the mistakes I made)