:9: Busted

Gradient POV

I sneaked to the other side where dad wasn't lookin, same with his friend, aka, my art teacher; Miss Ink Comyet. Once I was 10 meters away from them I then dashed and ran as fast as I could to my home.

Once I arrived, I then flop myself on the couch, and took a little nap. If I mean 'a little' I mean a VERY long nap.

Once the two teachers got back to their own home~~~

Ink POV

I sat on the couch waiting for an explanation from my daughter why is she with the school librarian, and she said that it was a 'hangout, but I don't think that it is a hangout. I then heard the door creek open; she's home.

Palette POV

I walked inside my home, and to be greeted by my mother looking at me with an eyebrow raised..... OoPs..... I guess I didn't told her that I was hanging out with Goth.... I'm in so much trouble.

*ahem*

I looked at her a bit scared.... She just fake cough to get my attention....

Palette: H-Hi m-mom!

Oops.... I stuttered.... I'm caught red handed.

Ink: What were doing with the school librarian?

Palette: Uuuuhhhh.... I can explain!

Ink: Do you know what I think?

Palette: You thinking that I'm grounded for not telling you that I'm hanging out with school librarian, and not telling you that I like him?

I was expecting a 'yes', a 'go to you're room's or her trying to talk me some more, but instead she hugged me....?

Wait what?!?!

Ink POV

I would never be mad at my little pastel, it was pretty obvious that she likes that librarian; Goth was his name perhaps? I don't care, but I'm happy for her.

Palette: You're not mad at me?

Ink: Of course not mon cher (my dear), in fact I knew all about it all along.

Palette: Wait what?!?!

Ink: I know very well about you and you're little secrets, I'm you're mother of course!

Palette: Heh..... Oh boy.

Welp, I'm gonna tease her for the rest of the school year then.

~~~With Error~~~

Error POV

Gradient fell asleep on the couch, wonder what's this rascal been up to? Meh, then I heard the door creek open.... He's home.

PJ POV

Once I got home...... Oh.... Shit... I'm dead.... I can tell that my face is literally spells 'oh shit' all over it. Geez I'm totes dead.

Error: So, you really think that I won't know that you go and have a 'date' with that nerd?

PJ: *gulp* y-yes?....no?.... I DUNNO?!

Error: Well.....

I expected like more questions and some whatnot, but I was wrong.... Dad then gave me a noogie.... Ahhhh damn it! He messed up my hair!

Error: Do really think I won't notice?

PJ: Sorry dad, I'm just not yet sure I'm how to tell you this.....

Error: Haha, it was pretty obvious that you like her!

With that sentence out, my face then burst into a blushing mess! How dare he?! I the scratches the back of my head, and walked pass him going to my room. Gradient is sleeping on the couch, and I ain't carrying him to the room, so yeah.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Did anybody thinks that their gonna get scolded? Especially Ink? From those who did, well, you just got trolled! Ha! Sorry not sorry! Not like the other fanficts I read, which were mostly Ink being an 'overprotective' mother, here, she's as sweet as pie. :3

Sorry not sorry if it's short and all ✌

Okay!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat