:6: Work from home

Ink POV

I smiled at this little show. Is Error really being nice to me? Or maybe it's just his sick game.... But.... I just couldn't help but smile, for the first time in forever... He actually was nice to me. I then walked towards my house, once I opened the door, I saw Palette on the couch, on her phone. She then looked at my side and sprang up.

Palette: "Oh! Hi mom! I see you're back from you're first new job! So how did it go?"

Ink: "*giggles* It was fine Palette."

Palette: "And by the way, who was that man you were talking to? He kinda looked like my gym teacher."

Ink: "Oh, you mean Error? Yes he is you're gym teacher."

Palette: "Oh, okay! I prepared dinner for us too!"

Ink: "Really?! How nice of you my little pastel."

I then hugged her, oh my sweet little pastel. She's really a sweet if you ask me. I actually took her in a few years ago, and adopted her as my own. I found her in an alley way injured and cold, she was out in the rain. Till now, look at her... She's all grown up.

She then hugged me back and let go.

Palette: "Come on mom, the food will get cold."

Ink: "Tee-hee, alright."

Palette: "I know that you still have paperwork mom, so I'll do the extra chores for you!"

Ink: "Thank you so much Mon Cher (my dear)."

~•~•~•~•~•~With Error~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Error POV

After I drove Ink home, I drove myself to my own home. I smirked at myself, that was pretty smart thinking of me... Maybe I can be friends with her this time. I hope so, I mean I'm like a total ass to her for the whole 18 years of my life, and here I am having a crush on her... Meh, I don't care, I don't like staying in the past much, I'm just living in the present and hoping for fate to give me what's in store for my up coming future.

Once I arrived at home, as usual, I heard screaming and stomping. I sighed, wishing those boys would behave for once. I parked my car in the garage and went inside.

Once I got inside, PJ and Gradient haven't noticed me yet, so I made a little fake cough.

Error: *ahem*

PJ and Gradient: *stopped doing whatever and cleaned their mess*

Error: That's much better.

PJ: Sorry dad, but Gradient won't give me my 3DS back! (Inspired by my fwen's broken one 😂😂 Sorry for you're lost Bruh, RIP in peace 😂 )

Gradient: I did say that I would borrow it.

PJ: No you didn't!

Gradient: Yes I did!

PJ: No you didn't!

I then facepalmed, then took a hold of their hoods, and lift them up a bit and separated them from each other, I don't any more trouble here.

Error: If neither of you can have the 3DS, then no one can.

I then took the 3DS and put it on the top shelf. I then heard some groans coming from those two knuckle heads, I rolled my eyes then faced them.

Error: Now you guys need to behave more here, it doesn't mean if you don't behave in school, doesn't mean you also won't behave in you're own home. Now please, don't make me more stressed than at school.

PJ and Gradient: Were sorry...

I can tell that they forced those words out of their mouths but I shrugged it off.

PJ: Oh yeah, we also made dinner.

Error: Oh, alright. Don't wanna make the food cold. Oh, and since I still have some left over paper work, you two need to split chores.

PJ and Gradient: *groan* fine.

Error: good

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ink and Error POV

I have work from school, and even work from home.