:7: Together

Error POV

After the huge amount of paperwork I had, I decided to text Inky.... Wait did I just call her Inky? I guess I did.... I don't care. I'm going to text Ink that maybe the two of us can hang out sometime, or even get coffee from the Cafe near school.... It's worth a shot.

*in text*

Error: Hey Ink

Ink: Hello Error, just done finishing the paperwork?

Error: Yep, you?

Ink: Same.

Error: Uh hey, maybe we can hang out sometime, like after work or at the weekends, or maybe the two of us will meet for coffee at that Cafe near school.

I can see that sees still tying something.... I'm such an idiot! She then replied.

Ink: Sure, sounds great. :)

I then jumped with joy. Perfect! Operation ask Ink to hang out is a go!

This weird though.... She then texted me again.

Ink: So I'll meet you there at 6?

I then instantly replied.

Error: Yes, meet you at 6.

*end of text*

I then turned my phone off, took a shower, changed, them went to bed. Thinking about me and Ink going to have a great time at the cafe tomorrow. (Fwen: And by great time, you mean *ahem*, but after the cafe 😏😏😏😂😂)

Ink POV

It's not really like Error to do this. I mean he asked me to hang out with him. Is this a dream? If it is, I would be crying. But it's not..... I smiled at the taught of me and Error finally being friends.... Or maybe we can be something more..... Thinking of this made me burst out blushing a full rainbow! Either that, or I'd vomit rainbows. Either of that is.. Embarrassing... To say the least... Why did I think of that?!?!? I sighed, knowing that maybe that it wouldn't happen, since Error did hate me for the past 18 years...... I then turned my phone off and went off to a deep sleep.

Le tem skip to the next day~~~
(still Ink POV)

I sat in the Cafe Errors said where to meet. After a few minutes of waiting, he finally showed up.

Error POV

I got off my car and looked at the Cafe. Ink was already there..... I then held the flowers I got her, and hid it behind my back. Here goes nothing...

Narrator POV

Error: Hey Ink, glad you came.

Ink: Well, I couldn't say 'no' to this invite. *giggles* Besides, that would be rude ;)

Error then lightly blushed from the sudden wink.... I mean, what's wrong with a wink?!?! It's just a wink Error! (and here I am trying to break the fourth wall)

Error: I got these for you

Error then showed Ink a bouquet of beautiful rainbow roses. They were absolutely lovely.

Ink: How sweet of you! Thank you.

Ink then gave him a sweet smile, Errorthen smiled back. Error then took his seat, and both ordering their beverages. ☕

Le time skip since Le author-chan doesn't know what to do here~~~

Error and Ink were actually getting along. They were talking about some random stuff, but time made them work, so they went out of the Cafe, then went to the school to work.

Ink POV

Me and Error are finally friends, it's nice to be friends with someone who hates you for the past 18 years...... It's nice.

After my session, I then heard someone shouting in the gym, probably Error scolding at the student to do better. I sighed, some things never changed. I sat down checking the students papers and criticizing their art works, their good and all *ahem* ButNotAsGoodAsMe *ahem* anyway, I gotta finish my job.....

After all the paperwork, I then went to the Teachers lounge to relax a bit. I then remembered that Palette said she would come home late cause she said she wants to hang out with a friend. Wonder who's this friend of hers.... Hmmmmm. I'll find out soon or later....

Another Tem skip after school~~~

Error is officially now my driver. He drives my home and to anywhere (when they hang out), I did tell him that I have a car, but nope. He just says that he wants to take me on a drive. Oh well, I can't say anything to this, I should be thankful to him for driving me anywhere.

Once we walked out of the school gates, I see my daughter with someone in the Cafe. And that someone was the school librarian?!?

Oh my?!?

Error POV

I looked at Ink, she was staring at the Cafe, I think she found her daughter with the school librarian on a date? Or hangout? No one knows.....

I then glanced at the other side and saw my own son PJ, with a girl! Is this how he meant by 'Hanging out with the squad', Oh he's really getting it...