:4: Poth is real~

Sooooooo, who here ships Palette and Goth?
*cricket noises and a tumble weed* Hmmmm.... If you do ship them, well you're in luck! This isn't only just ErrorInk, this has multiple of ships! I ship Poth ya know! But not as much as ErrorInk, nothing can beat it! 😍 Okaaaaaay! On with the story!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Palette POV (did anyone expect this??? 😏😏😏)

I was at my cheer leading practice, and our coach finally gets to dismiss us. Thank Asgore for that. I then walked towards the library to get some books for study and to say bye to my best friend Goth; he's the school librarian, but I think both of us are in the same age.... Oh well.

While walking down the hall I noticed a girl in brown hair with pigtails was beaten up by the school bully, PJ. Urg! He may be cool but his bullying is uncool! (see what I did there? No? Okay I'll shut up.)

"Hey quit it PJ! You're hurting her!"

"Shit. Another girl. Great." He then dropped her that caused a huge 'OoF' and a 'Thud' sound. PJ then walked off leaving me and this girl. I helped her up, she was pretty much looked like a nerd. Not to mention she wears nerdy-like glasses, she wore a lavender shirt that says 'Fresh' under her uniform, she has purple high cut shoes, and she also wears a little blue cap that has a checkered design.

"Thank you."

"No problem, and you are?"

"Fresh. And you're that cheer leading captain! Palette, right?"

"Yep nice to meet you Fresh."

"Again, thank you for helping me. I'll see you around sometime."

"Happy to help, and see ya."

She was nice.... Hmm where was I? Oh yeah, to the Library....

Le Tem Skip for a couple of minutes~

After getting all the books I needed, I then said 'bye' to Goth, before I even went out of the room completely, Goth grabbed my arm and spun me around.

Goth POV

I grabbed Palette's arm and spun her around for she can face me..... Her beautiful sparkling eyes are now the ones I'm gazing, I blushed in a light purple hue. Yep, I have a crush on her, so what?! Any who..... I then spoke....

"You know, you couldn't just go out walking getting even more tired than you are now, so what about I'll drive you home for today?"

(Goth has his license, soooooooo yeeeeaah)

I just wanna spend some more quality time with her. There may be a possibility that her mom including her will be moving to France which I don't want happening. Even if it means loosing my best friend and crush, I won't accept it!

She then replied. "Really Gothy?!? Thank you! You're the best!!!" Her adorable little smile never fades away.

Another Tem skipz

Palette POV

We then arrived at my place. I finally said 'bye' to Goth, and went inside my home. Goth is my best friend, but he just happens to be so hot~~!

Since I know mom's going to be coming home late, maybe I could cook us dinner! And of course I know how to cook! Since I'm a kind child I should prepare for my dearest mother! Not to mention maybe I'll be a great wife to someone someday... Mom taught me all these stuff when I was young, so I'm kinda like a pro at it now, and because of that, I can also handle many things as possible! :D

Another Tem Skipz

The lasagna is still in the oven for the next 20 minutes, so while waiting I'll be playing stuff on my phone or do more chores, for mom won't be so stressed out after her first day at her first new job.

Suddenly someone texted me. It was Goth, my face then turned a bit hot, and now my face is engulfed with a yellow and green glow..... I kinda, Uh, not kinda... I really have a huge crush on Goth... I just don't know how to express my feelings for him.......yet.

*in chats*

Goth: Hey Palette, wanna hang out after school tomorrow? When you know, when you're free and all.

Palette: Yeah, I'm free, after practice I'm all free!

Goth: Great, I'll see ya in the Library after your cheer practice.

Palette: See ya Gothy 😘 😘 😘

>Goth Logged out<

*end of chat*

I then turned off my messenger app and took out the lasagna in the oven. I then heard some noises outside. I took a little peek out in the window and saw my mom with some guy? Hmmmm probably her new found friend or sorta? Oh well.... I then sit down waiting for mom to get inside the house.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Yeeeeeaaah!!! YAY new Chapie! Poth iz real peeps! And Don't worry some other ships will be beer too! Like~~~ Ya know... AfterDeath (Goth's Parents: Geno and Reper~) hehehhe lel. 😂 😂 😅❤💛💜💙💚

Sorry if I made some mistakes, pls tell meh 😜

That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat