:11: AfterDeath crew in the house!

<Huge Time Skip for 3 months>

For the pass few months Error and Ink (and the other ships) have been hanging out lately, and Error has doing more effort, like secretly giving Ink bouquets, chocolates, and other lovey dovey stuff....

~~~At Errors place~~~

Error POV

I was chilling on the couch then suddenly....

Ding dong

I got up and walked to the door, once I opened it and saw my sister Geno with her family... What are they doing here?

Geno POV

Me and Reaper are have been assigned on our jobs, and we were located at another part of town. And that's where my brother Error is, I'll just ask him if me and Reaper and the rest of my kids, Goth and Xajhi (is that how it's spelled?) if we can stay at his place for a week.

We packed our stuff and go. Once we arrived, I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. And as expected, Error opened it.

"Geno, what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?"

Geno: "Heya Error, Good to see you too. I was wondering if we could stay here for a week,  since me and Reaper were assigned for our jobs near this part of town."

Error: "Alright, there are two spare guest rooms upstairs, I'll help you guys sort out."

Geno: "Thanks bro"

I then heard some noises upstairs....

Error: Sorry for the noise,  it's just the boys arguing about something again.

I nodded and do what I was suppose to do. The AfterDeath crew is in the house!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I have writers block.... Damn it.... Maybe because of the pain in my head, I think I forgot some stuff to write down.... Oh gosh....

And it's feels Friday, we watched a sad-romance movie.... And I cried.... I think I need a break now.... I've been through a lot so yeah....

I won't be uploading in weekends, since I was updating more than 1 chapters every story on the weekdays, and I really needed a break,  from here in Wattpad and school on weekends. So yep, the updates will come on weekdays.

Sorry, that's all for now
Boi
-Nedy Kat