:3: New first impression

Error POV

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?
WHERE'S MY HATE FOR INK!??!?
WHY AM I DOING THIS?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I need to stay calm! I'm acting like a weirdo, good thing nobody's here! Then suddenly.

"DAD!"

I jumped, and turned around to see my younger son PaperJam (PJ).

"Oh it's only you."

"Uh, dad.... You seem off, are you doing alright?"

"Yeah PJ, I'm alright.... Wait weren't you suppose to be in class."

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me."

PJ then walked off.... I can sometimes tell that he won't go to his class since he is a 'bad boy' but hey, I know my kids and both of them had their own crushes, and how do I know that? Let's just say, I have my ways.

I then saw Ink walked by the gym heading to her classroom.... For some reason I was eyeing at her chest and my face felt hot...

Shit. It's not flat. I... I... I just can't describe it, but it's not flat... It's just... Too amazing for words... (thank you so much Fwen for the fricking edit! 😂) (Fwen: I needed my sanity back after that 😂)

Shit.

What is wrong with me?!?!

Asskshskdhalshdkajehjsbsei!

I then sighed.....
Maybe I should change....
Maybe change my first impression for her...
Nightmare was right....
Welp, gotta start of somewhere.

Le Tem Skipz

The day is done then I just had to do some paperwork.... At this time, all the teachers and other school staff employees are at the Teachers lounge. PJ and Gradient already went home, so that leaves me here for a couple hours....

After that huge wave of paperwork, I finally get to leave the school.

Once I reached the school gate, I saw Ink. She's just standing there....

Welp, here goes nothing.

"Uh-H-Hh, h-h-h-heY I-ïnk." curse my glitchy voice!

"Oh, Hi Error." Her voice is so sweet and soothing..... Urg! Stop fantasizing Error! I'm sure I'm making a complete fool of myself, but I keep my cool. She then turned around and went back to do whatever she was doing.

"Wh@t are you exact-Tly doIng?"

"I was suppose to be home by now, but the taxi's late."

"M-Maybe I-ī could tak3 y-y-You h-Home."

"Hmm? Uh, what was that?"

"I c-could give you @ ride home."

"And you're fine with that?"

"Yep, so come on."

I then grabbed her arm and dragged her to my car. I let her sit up front next to me....

Another Le Tem Skip~

We had reached Ink's house. It was a pretty like modern place. She then thanked me with a smile on her face.

"Thanks for the ride Error."

"Heh, no problem."

"Guess I'll see you around sometime, bye."

Before she left I grabbed her arm,l and reached to her hand, and handed her a piece of paper.

"See ya." I then drove off.

Ink POV

After Error left, he gave me a piece of paper. I looked at it, and realized what it was. It was his number. Hmm, that's a new way to make a new impression.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-

Yas, new Chapie is here! YAY! 😄😅😂
Sorry not sorry if it's too short.
I would to give a shot out to BadTimeTrashbag
He is the one who I titled as 'Fwen', and geez, that was some edit! 😂

And again I made this at school 😅 😜

Any who, that's all for this chapter!
Chapters/Parts coming soon.

That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdie Kat