:13: Oh no (For realz this time xD)

Error POV

Oh Crap.....

~~~Earlier~~~

Geno POV ( 😏 ;) )

I was with a client at an unfamiliar neighborhood, once I was going home, I walked towards my car. Once I supposed to open it, something just doesn't feels right.

I looked across the street to see my brother's car.....

What's Error doing here?

Is he talking to a student? Or somethin else?

I then leaned at the side and to see Ink! He was at Ink's house! Oh my gosh!!!

My jaw just dropped from shock!

But he just said that he'll hate her forever, hmmmmm, but this just happened so......!

I then went into my car and drove home.

~~~Present Time~~~

Narrator POV

"What were you doing at Ink's?"

Error was greeted by his sister a smirk plastered on her face.......

Error: Uhhhhh.....?

Geno: Did you really think that you can hide your little secret from your own sister? Not to mention your own kids.

Error: The kids already know about this, so keep your mouth shut Geno.

Geno: Awwww, come on bro, I've always knew you'd like her~

Error: One day I'll rip you to pieces.

"So Error finally admits his little crush aye?"

Error turned around to see his sister's husband, the God of death; Reaper (Death) .

Geno: Yeah he just did.

Reaper then walked past by Error and gave Geno a kiss on the forehead hugging her.

Error: Could you two stop being sweet for one moment!

The couple stopped what they were doing and gave Error a death glare, especially from Death himself.

Geno: Oh please Error! I know that you want to that to Ink~

Geno tarted back at Error, her smirk not leaving her face. At this point Reaper was trying his best not to laugh at this, but failed anyway.

Error: Come on Gen, stop with the tease and help me out to win her.

Geno: Hmmmmmm....... How bout a..... 'no'?

Error: GENØ!

Geno: Well,  I'll only help for once or twice but not always. Cause that would be too much.

Error: Gosh Thanks!

With that,  Error ran to who knows where.

Reaper: Are you really helping him?

Geno: Nah, he'll be fine. :)