:17: DOUBLE OMY! (OH MY WHY!)

"*ahem*"

Ink POV

I stood there with no words coming out of my mouth.... I'm completely scared now on what would be Paint's expression or reaction that I've been hanging out with my childhood bully... He then faked coughed again to catch my attention.

"*ahem*"

Ink: Ohhh-uhh H-hi Paint

Oh gosh I stuttered!

Paint: Ink a word please.

Ink: What's wrong Paint-?

Paint: EVERYTHING!

She then shouted at me his hands in the air, she then sighed and looked down.

Ink: Paint.... Error changed.... He's my friend now.... (Me: Ohhhhhh Error got friend zoned!)

Paint: He might be on to something-

Ink: On to what?! He's been nice to me since I got to that school Paint! He changed! He even-

I quickly shut my mouth, I just said too much....

Paint: 'Even' what?

I kept my voice low just in case.

Ink: He even took me out to dinner....

I blushed about those words.... It was nice being with him. Paint then sighed and started to walk away.....

Ink: P-paint?

Paint: Don't worry about me Ink, I just need a little fresh air, and an evening stroll.

Ink: Oh.... O-okay.

The door then was closed shut... But Paint didn't forcely closed the door with a massive thud.... So it means he's not mad at me.... I guess..? I then walked up to my room to prepare for tonight, good thing tomorrow's a Saturday.

I wish Paint would be happy for me if I ever get to be with Error.

Palette POV

I heard about mommy's and uncle Paint's conversation.....

And I think they're talking about the gym coach Mr. Error CQ (me: too bad that Fresh isn't a CQ here). Wait does that mean that Mr Error likes mommy? Since he is taking her to dinner and hanging out with her so much!!! Oh my gosh! I gotta tell and ask Gothy about this!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Great another short chapie, dammit, I know that I do better than just making short chapters....

Well.... Meh don't care!

Palette the stalker..... :)

Okie that's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat