:23: Hugs and Kisses

Error POV

I'm so happy that I'm finally with Ink....

But.... There's one thing that I'm confused with...

I had been cruel and ruthless to Ink for 18 years.... How come she likes me, other than that, she loves me....

"Error? Is something wrong?"

I sighed.

Error: How come you love me, from after all the mean stuff I did to you in the past.?

Ink: I've always do have a crush on you, and you may be mean to me before, but I always knew that there's some good in you.

Error: Well.... I'm so sorry for all those...

Ink: You don't have to be sorry about anything Error, the past is the past, leave it be, let's just focus on the present, and hope for the future.

I nodded and nuzzled her neck, I hold her tight as if I depend the whole world to her, which is true. We snuggled each other. I gave her light kisses, and she would giggle, which I find adorable. We just enjoyed each others company and gazing out to the night sky.

I hope this never lasts as well....

(The ask box is open now, you can now ask Error and Ink, including me! )

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Happy Weekend!
This chapter was suppose to be published yesterday, but we got a blackout.

But-

Awwww we got here some fluff :3 ☁
It may be short but we got ourselves some fluff ☁ :3

The ask box is open, you may now ask questions to Error and Ink, including me! :3

You can ask as many as you want :3

The ask box will be closed till Monday morning, so better stock up some questions.

Okie dokie eggs and yolkie!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat