:22: No longer friends

Poor Error, he never gets the perfect timing to confess to Ink, how sad. And you read the title correctly :3 Anyways on with the story, Lego!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*

The party for the DreamTale twins went on, everyone was still energetic and it was filled with howls of laughter and screams, it was the best night for them.

A teacher was outside the house where the party was held, and she saw ready to leave. She took a few steps on the side walk and soon beginning to walk away.... On her way-

"INK!"

She turned around to see the Gym Teacher, Error.

"Oh, Hi Error, your going home as well?"

Error: Yeah, pretty much.

Ink: Oh Okay.

Ink then started walking away from Error, but before she could go, Error grabbed her by her arm.

"Ummm, b-be-3fore y-Y-o-0-u go, wanna hang out for a w-w-W-w-H-i-I-L-l-e-3 ?"

Ink blushed a little hue of rainbow colours, but Error can see it quite clearly.

"S-sure"

Error: Alrighty then.

Error then let go of her arm and started walking ahead of Ink.

"So uhhhh where are we going?"

Error: You'll see.

Error POV

I'm taking Ink to where I was supposed to confess to her a few chapters ago, and because her brother 'interrupted' us, I didn't get to do want I was supposed to do. So now is the time for me to that!

We arrived at clearing and Ink's eyes lit up, I think she remembered that this was the place we hanged out for the second time. I then walked over to a rock filled with flowers, there's a lot of flowers here, and if you ask why, blame DawnStorm2 because they keep showering me in flowers! I asked Palette a few days back to make these flowers into flower crowns. I then grabbed a flower crown and rest of the flowers.

I turned around to see Ink gazing upon the night sky, it is a beautiful night today, but not as beautiful as Ink. I walked over to Ink and put the flower crown on her, and showered her with the rest of the flowers I got.

"Hihihi, Oh Error."

She gave me a heart warming smile, I smiled back at her...

I sighed then grabbed her hand.

"Uhhh, Error?"

She was looking at me in straight up confusion, she was also blushing ever brightly, I was also blushing..... I sighed again.

"Ink."

Ink: Yes?

Error: Remember the time I brought you here?

Ink: Yes...

Error: That I had something important to tell you...?

Ink: Yes....

(Oh gosh Error get to the point already!)

Error: Well.... The thing I told you once I drop you off..... was-s-N-n-t-T-+-T the thing I was supposed to t-T-t-T-3-e-E-e-L-l-l-L you....

Ink: Then what is it?

I then looked into her eyes....

(Jk :3)

"I love you Ink"

...

I messed up didn't I?

"Heh, sorry.... I knew that you wouldn't under-"

Before I could even finish my sentence she just kissed me! Full. On. The. Lips!

She then broke the kiss....

"I love you too Error"

I then hugged her tight..... She hugged me back.... I'm just so happy....

We're no longer friends and now we're together.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
YAY! Error finally got Ink!
So you can now stop showering Flowers at Error DawnStorm2 xD I think you had your fun, so stop throwing flowers at Error now.

It maybe short but ey, the end of this story is almost near :3

Okie dokie eggs and yolkie!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat