:15: It's time

Error POV

Ugh! I can't take this anymore!

I just humiliated myself in front of Ink! And now she might think that I'm crazy about asking her that was she in a relationship with her own brother!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm screaming out of my lungs, and it's a good thing that no one can hear me here in my own room.

*knock knock*

I stand corrected.

I walked up to open the door, revealing a confused Geno standing in front of me.

"Is everything alright bro?"

Error: No!

Geno: Hmmmm, so tell me what's the problem.

Error: I would rather not to.

She then walked in my room, closing the door dragged me to the bed and forced me to sit.

Geno: Talk.

Error: Ugh! Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeee!

~some time later~

I told Geno EVERYTHING, ugh, this is so stupid.

Geno: *sigh* Bro you got to confess to her if you can't wait any longer.

Error: But-

Geno then cut me off shaking me violently.

Geno: JUST! DO! IT!

Error: Aaaaa-@-A-H-h-h-h-H s-s-S-S-T-t-o-0-P-p t-T-t-T-H-a-A-T-t!!!!

Geno then let go of me.

Geno: Error, you can't hide those feelings forever... You even hate her forever.....

Error: A-a-A-A-and what if she'll r-R-r-r-R-e-3-E-e-g-G-g-e-3-E-C-c-c-T-t m-m-M-3-e-E?

I was glitching once I said 'reject'..... I wish she would like me back as well....

Geno: Error, you're better than this. You're acting like a kid, you're all grown up now..... But if she does..... Why can't you just stay being friends with her....

The word 'friends' almost made me choke.... Is that how she just sees me as? Just a FRIEND?! Rage then was taking over me.... I then stand up and walked away leaving Geno all alone in the room.

I walked and went to the backyard.... I sighed..... I don't know if it's her I should blame or me..... I did hit and bullied her multiple times back when we were still young.... I sighed again...

I thought about what Geno said to me earlier....

...

I then took out my phone and texted a certain number.

*in text*

"Hey Ink, are you free tonight?"

Ink: Yes I'm free tonight, why you ask?

Error: You wanna come and have dinner with me at Outertale Grillby's (I can't think of a good name for a fancy restaurant 😅)

...

Ink: Ummm, sure :)

Error: Great, I'll see you there at 6 then

Ink: Alright....

~•~•~•~Later~•~•~•

Ink POV

I can't believe that Error asked me out to go to dinner with him.... What is he planning.

I got here a little too early, I mean, it's only 5:58.

~~~~

2 mins had passed and Error had finally came...

"Heya Ink, glad you came."

Ink: *slightly giggles* Can't back down on an invitation.

He then sat down, and ordered our food.

~~~~After the dinner~~~~

Error POV

After dinner, I then grabbed Ink's hand....

"Before you go... I have to take you somewhere...."

She blushed at the sudden action and replied.

Ink: Uh-hhh s-sure

We walked out of the building and went to my car, then drove us to a clearing.

The clearing had a nice touch of glowing flowers, at the edge was a cliff, and here you can see the beautiful night sky here. This is one of my favorite places in OuterTale. I looked at Ink, she was staring at the view, admiring it, while I admire her expression.

"This scene is so beautiful! I would love to paint this scenery!"

Error: Heh, why don't you just paint yourself.

Ink: Why would I paint myself?

I then held her chin, for she can face me clearly.

Error: Because.... You're also beautiful. (;))

Her face then turned into a bright rainbow.

Ink: Heh, that's cheesy....
(Fwen: But... But... I am cheese!!! Literally. Me: And I'm KitKat.... Literally :3)

I sighed, my face feels hot now, I was also blushing a yellowish glow too...

I took a deep breath, I held her hands close to my chest. She was looking at me now, my head was down....

....

"Ink..... I have something to tell you... "

Here goes nothing.