:10: To-Get-Her

The next day~

Error POV

I'm trying to plan some stuff to make Ink like me more..... Or even get her to hangout with me more..... I know that we just became friends, but..... Hey, nothing does lasts forever (Me: and that's the point of this story. Error: shut up and finish this chapter. Me: fine, fine, fine).

*riiiiiiing

That's the bell, it's time for my class to begin now. Once the students arrived, they quickly went to a straight line, I then shout/yealled out the activity.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS GO AND HIT THE TRACKS!"

They then jumped from shock and started running.... While them doing their thing, I do mine, which is thinking about Ink and the 'plans'. This is going to be hard....

Le time skip~

Ink POV

I won't be riding home with Error today, since I have an urgent thing to do at home, so I finally get to use my car.

It was 4:30 in the afternoon, nothing much really happened, Palette is with me here since she said she doesn't have practice and her *ahem* soon to be *ahem* future boyfriend *ahem* has also a thing to do in the library, which is arranging the new books they recently got.

I was still in my office still doing my thing (paperwork and other shiz, especially computing grades. (my moms a teacher, so I know more about teachers, and believe me it's not pretty)). Then suddenly, the doorbell rang, followed by a knock.

Ink: Palette dear, would you get the door for me please!?

Palette: Sure thing mom!

I then went back to my business.

Palette POV

I then went to the door, once I opened it, no one was there...... Strange.... And creepy, I then looked down to see a bouquet of rainbow roses, which were my mom's favorite flowers. 💐

I wonder who could have sent it?

I looked at the bottom part of the boquet and saw a tag that saids:

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman, To- Miss Ink Comyet."

It's for mom!

But who could have sent it here?!

Oh my!!!

I then heard my mom from upstairs.

"Sweetie who's at the door?!"

Palette: Nobody's at the door mom, but, you might wanna see this!

Mom then came down, and gasped once she found out that I was holding a bouquet of rainbow roses.

Ink: Where did you get that?

And obviously, she was surprised and curious about it.

Palette: I found it on the doorstep. But there is a tag here that says and spells out your name, so it has to be for you mom.

Error POV

I looked out of my car window to see that Ink just received the flowers I got her. I smiled, my plan is going well...

"Hey dad, didn't you just say before, that you hated her?"

I turned around to see PJ in a confusing look.

Error: Someday PJ, you'll understand more someday.

He then rolled his eyes and took out his phone, after that I then drive home.

I need plans to-get-her for we can be together.