Chapter 1

Andy’s POV

The guys and I had gotten driven home on the bus that night by our driver, we left to go home around 10 and we got back at around 12. I passed out during the two hour ride, being that I am pretty much beat after any party. I got off the bus, after Ashley shook me awake. I walked into the house and the phone rang. I tiredly walked over and looked at the caller ID. It was the hospital.  I picked up the phone and answered it. “Hello…?” I say into the phone.

“Hello, Mr. Biersack this is Brenda of the Los Angeles Hospital, You were the first person on the list to call.” She said. I was super confused at this point. Who would be at the hospital? I know it couldn’t be a relative… They all lived in a different state, and I got this message from the LOS ANGELES Hospital.

“For what?” I asked with a stern voice, trying to see if this lady was trying to mess with me.

“I assume your Ex-Girlfriend, Nicole Harper, died a few hours ago from car accident.” She said and waited for me to respond. I laughed quietly so the lady, Brenda, didn’t hear me.

“And this concerns me why..?” I asked leaning on the wall, now curious about why I was the first one on the list to be called. Wouldn’t that be family? New boyfriend? Well maybe not boyfriend, she probably doesn’t have one yet because she was a skank.

“Well she leaves behind a 6 month old daughter named Tabitha, we ran some tests and you’re the father-“

“What are you talking about? I don’t have a kid.” I said, interrupting Brenda.

“She might have not told you, but we have to ask if you are willing to keep her, if you say no, she goes into adoption.” She said giving me these two options. “How about you come over to the hospital and meet Tabitha and then make your decision.” She offered. I decided it was a good idea, I mean I should meet her and then see if I should keep her, what if she was a really sweet baby? I just needed to find out.

“Yeah, sure.” I finally say as I take a monster out of the fridge for energy.

“Alright I will see you soon, Good Bye!” And she hung up. I was actually looking forward to this. I texted the guys, telling them there is a situation that I will talk to them about in the morning.

***** Time Skip Because Car Rides are Never Fun XD *****

I got out of the car and walked over to the doors and opened them, seeing the scariness of the hospital. I think it’s just the fact that everyone looks sick, or sad. Nobody likes to see that. I walk to the children’s section that now made the hospital look a lot happier. Pink walls with butterfly’s and grass painted on top the pink base coat, children laughter in the air, a huge difference compared to the lobby, which all you heard were coughing and crying.

I walked up the front desk and the secretary looked up at me. “Excuse me, I’m Andrew Biersack, I talked to a woman by the name of Brenda on the phone about my daughter?” I asked. Gosh, it sounded weird to say my daughter.

“Oh! Hello, I’m Brenda.” The woman at the desk smiled. “So you said over the phone that that you would like to meet Tabitha before you considered custody over her.” She said. My heart was racing. So was my phone, blasting with text messages from the band. She opened the door connected to her desk and walked over next to me. She started walking to a door that said BABY ROOM. She opened the door and a little baby with blue eyes like mine looked up at me. Brenda knelt beside her. “Tabitha, this is your daddy.” She smiled at her.

Her little arms reached out for me and I couldn’t help but grin. I walked over and picked her up, getting a better view of her face. She had super soft skin, jet black hair, which she got from her mother. She looked a lot like me.

She snuggled in my chest, and I think my heart thumped a million times faster. I was falling for her. She was my flesh and blood, and she already loved me. “Hey Baby girl…” I smiled kissing her head. “You’re coming home with me, because I am in love with you, and I have only know you for 5 minutes.” I laugh lightly holding her little hand. Brenda smiled at us and she led me back to the desk, still holding Tabitha. I signed all the papers, and I looked at all of Tabitha’s information that I needed to learn at some point.

“Um Can I get a copy of all this information?” I asked and she nodded handing me a folder with another ton of papers inside. After the marathon of papers and signatures it was time for us to go home. Brenda said goodbye to Tabitha. Brenda handed me a carrier to put her in for the car ride and I was off, not just to my house, also for a new life with this little one.

So I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter- now I will inform you that I am releasing all the chapters at the same time so just keep going! Now, I am writing a sequel RIGHT NOW and if you would like updates on the new book then just follow me and add this to your library because it will be just as good as this book- I hope you have enjoyed it so far and just keep going because this entire book is complete, no waiting for the next chapter- nothing so just read the book please it owuld really make me happy and I will talk to you guys later! Bye! :)

- Jbon2001