Chapter 16

Andy’s POV

                Juliet and I were getting set up in the ultrasound room. I had Tabitha with Brenda in the baby room so we could focus on this baby. The doctor came and started up a machine which showed the inside of Juliet’s uterus. I looked on the monitor and the doctor pointed at the screen where I saw a small dot. “That’s your baby.” The doctor smiled.

                “He/She is so small.” I say.

                “It’s obvious you didn’t go to your first child’s ultrasound, because if you did, you would know that they look that small when they are first created.” He said with a small smile. I chuckle lightly but I didn’t think it was all that funny- it wasn’t my fault I didn’t get to go to Tabitha’s ultrasound.

                “So I am guessing I’m pregnant…” Juliet said.

                “Yes you are, sense you are carrying a baby.” The doctor chuckled. I smile and I squeeze Juliet’s hand and she kissed me. “So I’m going to get the stuff off her stomach, how about you go get Tabitha?” The doctor said. I nodded and I walked out and to the room where I first met Tabitha.

****Flash Back****

                She started walking to a door that said BABY ROOM. She opened the door and a little baby with blue eyes like mine looked up at me. Brenda knelt beside her. “Tabitha, this is your daddy.” She smiled at her.

****Reality****

                I opened the door and I smiled at my daughter who was playing with the same toys in the same position as I first met her. It made me smile big and huge. “Tabitha your daddy’s here.” Brenda said and like how I first met Tabitha, she stretched out her chubby arms and waited to be picked up, which I did.

                “Hey Baby Girl.” I smile and I let her rest her head on my chest, ah memories. I said goodbye to Brenda and I walked back to the lobby where Juliet was waiting. “Brenda really tired her out.” I laughed as I could feel her breathing slow down. She laughed and I looked over at Juliet. “It was so weird, when I went to go pick her up it was almost exactly the same as when I went to the baby room to go meet her for the very first time.” I say and Juliet looked back at me.

                “I’ve said this I don’t know how many times but you really love her, you think about her all the time to fulfill the 6 months you didn’t know her.” Juliet said as she got in the passenger’s seat. I buckled Tabitha in the baby seat and she was still tired and was holding her elephant.

                “I guess so, I mean she is an angel.” I say as I get into the driver’s side.

                “No- a fallen angel.” She smiled as I gave out a small chuckle. I drove back home and I got Tabitha out of the car. I walked back inside and I sat on the couch in the living room and kept Tabitha in my arms.

                “Hey Baby, you will be having a new brother or sister in the family.” I say as I kiss her head. Juliet laughed and went into the kitchen to find something for dinner. “Hey Juliet can Tabitha sleep in our bed tonight?” I asked and I heard Juliet yell a small yes.

                The phone rang and it was Jake. I picked it up and answered. “Hey what’s up man?” I said.

                “Nothing but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with everyone at the beach tonight.” He said. I smiled and I walked over to Juliet who was having trouble figuring out what to make.

                “Do you want to go to the beach with everyone?” I asked.

                “Sure! While were there we can say our special announcement.” She grinned. I gave her a thumbs up and then returned to Jake.

                “Sounds good and we have a special announcement to make while were there and I am not telling you what it is yet.” I say and I could her him laugh. “Okay man I will see you later, Bye.” I say and I hung up. Juliet had already gone upstairs to get in her swim suit and sundress to put over it. I decided to get myself ready. I took Tabitha with me upstairs and I got myself into a plain black swim shorts. I got a White V-Neck and put it on top. I slipped into a pair of black flip flops.

                Juliet came out and she was wearing a red swim suit with a white cover up. “I am dressing the little one up.” She smiled and took Tabitha back to her room. About 5 minutes later she came back into my room with Tabitha in a black swim suit with white ruffles on the edges. “Alright let’s go.” She said and I took Tabitha from Juliet and we got back into the car. I quickly drove to the beach where I could see them all running in the waves. I got out of the car and I went over to the sand with Tabitha in my arms. I set her on the sand and I called to Jake.

                “Hey guys!” I yelled and everyone came over.

                “Jinxx brought a bottle of champagne for this special announcement.” Jake laughed and I laughed along as we all went to go sit by Tabitha under the umbrella.

                “I guess we should announce now sense were all gathered up here.” I say as we all got comfortable on the sand. “So on a count of three?” I say as Juliet nodded smiling. “1….2…3”

                “I’m pregnant!” Juliet squealed and everyone gasped.

                “When did you guys find this out?” Lauren asked as CC nodded along with her.

                “We found out this morning, well last night we did six pregnancy tests but we still didn’t have a definite answer so we went to the doctors.” I explained.

                “Do you think this will be a different experience then with your experience with Tabitha?” Ashley asked.

                “Of course because I will actually be here for the pregnancy and the first stages of life unlike with Tabitha but I think it will have its similarities.” I smiled. “But for now, Tabitha will always be my favorite till this baby is born.”

Yes Shes Pregnant- It was kidna obvious in the last chapter xD but ya know I'm cool like that. This is when of my friends favorite capters because of all the adorable flash backs xD Okay stil Skyping and my friend just said her pants are off and I don't know if shes telling the truth but I don't wanna know xD Mk Going now.... BYEEEE

- Jbon2001