Chapter 2

Andy’s POV

We had gotten home and Tabitha had fallen asleep. I smile a bit and open my car door. I step out and walk over to Tabitha’s side, taking her out too. I carry her as carefully as I can inside the house. I leave her carrier on the floor as I go back outside to get her big bag of clothes and toys. I walk back inside and carefully pick back up the carrier. I carry everything upstairs and put everything down on my bed. I took Tabitha out of the carrier and place her on the bed, still sleeping soundly, like an angel.

I go over to my dresser and take out a pair of batman pajama pants. I take off my clothes, beside my boxers and I put on the pajama pants. I sit down, making sure not to disturb Tabitha. I put her on a spare pillow and put her blanket that I found in her bag over her. In the morning I needed to start setting up her room. But before I did any of that, I should probably talk to my friends and family about this.

I passed out not even knowing it, the next morning I woke up to a knocking on my front door. I check the time, and mutter a curse word. “It’s 12:00pm.” I say. I throw on a V-Neck, not changing my pants. I pick up Tabitha and carry her downstairs. She was already awake, she was really happy and was smiling. I open the door to see all the guys there, there girls were there too, but I was okay with that, I had Juliet- Juliet! I need her to come over too.

Then all 5 of them looked at me with their mouths wide open. “When Juliet gets here I will have some explaining to do.” I say resting her on my hip. The guys were on my couch and the door rang. I walk over and answer it and before I kiss her she gives me a weird face. “Umm….” She trails off trying to find the words.

“I am going to explain!” I say raising my free hand, as if I was surrendering. I sit on the loveseat and Juliet sits next to me.

“So over a year ago, before I started dating Juliet, I dated a girl named Nicole. Nicole was a jerk, and I am much happier with Juliet, anyways, before I broke it off we might have um… done “stuff” and she never told me she was pregnant. So, last night I got a phone call from the hospital saying I needed to decide if I was going to keep this little munchkin here and I will admit, at first I didn’t want to, but I met her and I fell in love with her. So I took her home and now were here.” I finished finally taking a breath.

Juliet had taken Tabitha from my arms and placed her on her lap and was playing with her. I smiled knowing she approved and was loving Tabitha too. CC and Lauren walked up to Tabitha and Tabitha looked at them with her big blue eyes. “Hey there kiddo! I’m your Uncle CC and I am way better then Uncle Ashley here!” Ashley stuck his tongue out at him but quickly started laughing. That made Tabitha smile.

Jinxx was next. “Hey there Darling.” Jinxx smiled crouching down to get eye to eye with Tabitha. “I’m Uncle Jinxx.” He said holding her hand which she some reason enjoyed.

Then Ashley, Jake, and Ella went up at the same time. “I’m Uncle Jake.” Jake said.

“I’m Aunt Ella.” Ella Smiled kissing her cheek.

“And I’m Ashley, and I am way cooler then Uncle CC.” He smirked.

“No you’re not!”  CC yelled pretending to fight with Ashley for awesomeness which made Tabitha laugh hysterically. She was just too cute. And the last person to introduce themselves to Tabitha was Juliet, but she seemed like she already had.

“I’m your Step-Mom Juliet, but you can always call me mom.” She smiled turning her around to face her. She looked over at me and smiled. “She’s like a mini you! All cute and stuff.” She said kissing me.

“Next order of business for the day is to start getting Tabitha’s room ready upstairs. We need to get furniture and clothes. I have mostly everything. The adoption lady gave me everything else.” I said. Everyone stood up and wanted to help put this together, which made me smile. This was going to be fun.

***** Furniture Shopping is not fun so uh TIME SKIP*****

We were out at IKEA almost the entire day. Tabitha had fallen asleep a long time ago and was making little baby noises in her sleep. Juliet carried her a lot and always noted how she was like a replica of me. I laughed every single time. It was around 5 and we just got everything we needed, a crib, diaper table, a little white sofa chair, and shelves. We also quickly stopped at the Babies R Us store and got tons of cute clothes. Although I was probably going to dress her up like me most of the time.

We got home and we went straight to work. Girls did decoration and men did the handy man stuff. We managed to finish by 9 we admired at our work. The room was pastel pink and white. Stuffed Animals were on shelves, White and Pink plaid curtains hung from the window, A White crib in the corner, a White sofa chair in the other corner, the white and pastel pink diaper changing table on a wall, there was décor or little pink and white butterflies flying throughout the wall, and to finish it off, a big pink carpet.

I gave them all hugs and they guys and the girls went home for dinner. “I think little Tabitha needs something to eat, she hasn’t eaten since lunch.” I say picking her up and out of the carrier that we kept her in during the building process. I went to the kitchen and got out a small jar of peach flavored baby food. I know baby food is gross, but gosh did that sound good. I got a small spoon and put Tabitha on my knee and put a bib on her. “Here comes the train!” I laughed as she ate what was off the spoon. When she finished, I cleaned her up and got her in her pajamas.

“I can’t believe we found Batman pajamas at Babies R Us.” I laugh as I put her legs in.

“They were in the boys section though, but who cares? It’s freakin Batman!” Juliet laughed as she put away the dirty laundry. I put her on my hip as she started to doze.

“Let’s watch TV or something with Tabitha in our bedroom.” I say as I open the door. She shrugged and followed me across the hall to our room. I set her on the bed and I went into the bathroom for a quick shower. After I showered I played with my hair a bit and put on only a pair of boxers and walked out. I laid on the bed across from Juliet who had Tabitha on her chest. She was stroking her head when I got out.

“In Love?” I asked smiling sitting next to her.

“Who wouldn’t?” She laughed. After a few hours we all fell asleep on the bed. We were going to put Tabitha in her crib but we fell asleep, and who cares? Who doesn’t want to snuggle with their adorable baby daughter?

So was that what you guys were expecting?! Most stories Juliet hates the kid but I was like: There is no reason for you to ate on that little kid like go away. xD Anyways  I might make a book JUST on updates of the next book- comment me if you want it or not.... also I am on quotev! My username is: loveablepandaa. So See ya next Chapter!

- Jbon2001