Chapter 18

Andy’s POV

***** 2 Months Later *****

Juliet and I were sitting on the bed together and I had an arm around here. I was looking at her little bump and I It made me smile that I was going to be here this time.  “Do you have any name ideas?” I asked Juliet and she shook her head. “I like the name Ivory if it’s a girl.” I said.

“I love that but we need am idea for a boy.” Juliet said and we sat and thought. “How about Bruce?” She said and I smiled at why she would choose that.

“Oh is it because I love Batman?” I smirked. She laughed while nodding. “Eh why not.” I shrugged but couldn’t help but release a small laugh. I switched on the baby monitor and I went under the covers. “I’m going to bed.” I yawned and I turned off the light.                            

Andy’s Dream POV:

                Juliet had walked to the supermarket nearby thinking it would be good for the baby. I heard a gunshot from outside. Confused, I walked outside and I saw someone on the ground, covered in blood. I run over and my eyes were burning when I saw the face. Juliet. I quickly called 911 and the ambulances came and before we knew it we were in the hospital. They wouldn’t let me in the surgery room and I waited and waited, the guys brought me Tabitha to keep me company. Then a doctor came out telling me Juliet was okay but our little baby was gone-

Andy’s POV:

                I awoke and I was out of breath. I saw Juliet on my side, sound asleep, and the baby bump was still there. I got up and went to get a drink of water and say hi to Tabitha and try to calm myself down. I knew I needed therapy but I was scared that nobody could help me. I’m just too much of a worry wart.  I knew I needed to get away for a while, not like everything was stressing me out, more that I didn’t want this to grow worse, or even worse, grow into my life.

                I got into my car and went on a drive, I drove over to a cliff at the edge of town. I parked my car and I sat on the edge and let out a breath of fresh air. I lit a cigarette and I put it in my mouth. I let the smoke flow out of mouth and I watched it fade into the sky. I could see the town from this view and it looked pretty amazing. I could even see my house and no lights were on, just what I wanted, to have some alone time and not worry about the idea that I was causing others stress when all I really wanted to do was release stress. I looked down seeing my cigarette almost gone. Had I really been gone that long? I mashed the small remains of my cigarette and got back in my car.

I drove home slowly, still having thoughts in my head.  I pulled into the driveway and made sure my car lights were off so they didn’t shine on the bedroom window. I slipped inside and I tip toed upstairs and into bed. Juliet was still asleep, being 5:23 and pregnant. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep, having the best rest in a very long time.

***** Time Skip to the Morning *****

                I awoke late and Juliet was watching TV on the bed. I sat up and she smiled at me. “Well someone was tired.” She laughed as I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the time. 9:30.

                “Maybe so.” I laugh, knowing that wasn’t entirely true. “Hey I’m going to check on princess, she is probably waking up.” I said as I threw the covers off me and I went over to the nursery. She was awake but was still laying down and had her pacifier in her mouth, basically waiting for me. She had changed a lot sense 9 months ago. Her thin black hair had reached to the tip of the top of her ear, he face was changing and kept looking more and more like me each day. I picked her up which made her smile.