Chapter 12

Andy's POV

                I dropped Tabitha off at CC’s for the day so me and Juliet could get some alone time which we haven’t had for a long time. We were getting ready to go to the beach because the beach is so much better then a regular pool. “Is it just me or does it feel awkward that Tabitha is not here?” Juliet said laughing lightly as she grabbed her beach bag off her bar stool. I laugh as I grab us both towels.

                “Well of course but I think we do need some alone time for a bit and I think sending her and Chestnut over to CC’s was a much better idea then outing her in the daycare center for the day with a whole bunch of random babies, I think she would go into survival mode.” I joked. I grabbed my keys and we walked out to my car. I started up the car and we drove over to the beach.

                The beach wasn’t too crowded but it wasn’t empty, it was perfect. We set up our stuff under an umbrella and I took off my T-Shirt that I was wearing. Juliet took off her sundress and we ran into the water. I sat on a large stone coming out of the water. “I am the ruler of this stone!” I yelled and Juliet gave me a face.

                “And that’s something your proud of?” She laughed. She climbed out another stone nearby mine that was a bit larger. “Look at my stone!” She laughed and I jumped off my stone and into the water. She jumped off too and I kissed her cheek.

                “Hey I’m going to run into this large wave.” I say as a big waves starts rolling in. Juliet gives me a sign to be careful and I run in as it moves my body to shore like a surf board. I stand up and I laugh brushing off sand. “It’s fun.” I shrug. “Hey I’m going to go get a drink, is there anything you want?” I ask her.

                “Can you split an ice cream with me?” She asked and I laughed and nodded. I went over to the food stand and got our favorite. Before I walked over I quickly got something and I walked back over. I handed her the cone.

                “Here you go Madame.” I smile.

                “Thank you kind sir.” She smiled back. She took a small bite of the ice cream and she frowned. She opened her mouth and took out what I put inside the ice cream, a diamond ring.  Her eyes widened as I got down on one knee and taking the ring.

                “Juliet Nicole Simms, you make me the happiest man alive, you stayed when you found out about Tabitha when you could have easily left me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?” I say as I hold the ring. She started at me with pure shock.

                “Yes!” She said as she ran into my arms. I laugh and kiss her.

                “Hey don’t forget this…” I smile as I slid the ring on her ring finger. She looked at it with eyes full or tears of joy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I took her hand to the ocean. A photographer came by and asked us politely if we would like a photo, of course on a day this special, we need something to remember it by. We stood by the rocks we stood on earlier and he snapped the photo which slid right out. I held onto the photo the entire day.

                “Do you want to get dinner?” I asked Juliet as I dried myself off.

                “Shouldn’t we pick up Tabitha and Chestnut?” Juliet asked me. I had totally forgotten about them, today had been pretty crazy.

                “Yeah, thanks for reminding me.” I say as I pick up our things from under out the umbrella. I got everything in the car and we quickly drove over to CC’s to pick the two up. I got out of the car and walked up the porch and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and the door opened. “Hey man, she said yes!” I smile as he hands Tabitha to me. The cat goes over to my feet.

                “That’s great! Is little Tabitha going to be the flower girl?” He asked me with a little smirk.

                “Maybe,” I laugh. “Ready to go home?” I ask Tabitha, she was asleep so I took it as a yes. “Thanks a ton man.” I say and I give him a hug and we went back to the car. I get the two in and we drove home. When we got home I walked Tabitha up to her nursery.

                “You know that mommy and I are getting married,” I say quietly so I don’t accidently wake her up. “I know that she’s not your real mommy but I think as you will get older that won’t matter.” I say as I undress her into her pajamas and I placed her in the crib. “I love you so much, and I will never stop loving you.” I say and I kiss her forehead, lift up the crib bar and I put a blanket over her.

                I went back to my room where I took a shower and Juliet was on the bed watching TV, but she really wasn’t watching the TV, mostly looking at her ring. I kissed her head and I grabbed my pajamas and took a shower. I came back out and we watched The Dark Knight all night till we passed out from exhaustion- which is probably every night.

I wrote this chapter a few days ago.... xD I write so fast. 9 more chapters to go! By the way- I AM WRITIGN A BOOK TWO SO CALM YOURSELVES XD Mk. I have no idea how many books I'm going to write of this so don't ask me that quetion xD Although I need name suggestions.... I'l figure out one soon. Anyways gonna go- BAI

- Jbon2001