Chapter 7

Andy’s POV

                We walked into the restaurant. I walk over to the large group of people which I had already knew were our friends. I walk over to CC. “Hey!” I smiled and gave him a hug. Juliet was carrying Tabitha and she walked over next to me. “What’s the special occasion?” I ask.

                “Nothing really, didn’t feel like cooking tonight.” He shrugged.

                “Dada!” Tabitha said reaching out her arms for me. Everyone turns around like: Sense when does she know how to talk? I smile and take her from Juliet’s arm and give them both a kiss. I rest her on my hip and I look at everyone.

                “We were in the living room and we were trying to get her to say Dada and…. She did it.” I say and I laugh a bit with everyone’s shocked face.  “I posted a video earlier on Instagram.” I say laughing.

                “Say it again.” Jinxx said and she smiled wrapping her little arms around my neck. “Dada.” She said and everyone awed. The waiter sat us all at a very large table. We grabbed a little highchair for Tabitha, of course and we all sat down.  We all looked threw the menu and Tabitha just sat there lightly kicking her feet. I don’t think she cared what she got, unless it was food, she was all for it.

                We all ordered and now it was time to just chat. “So it just happened?” Ashley asked me who was still asking Tabitha to say Dada.

                “Yeah, I came downstairs to see if this dress was okay on Tabs and Juliet was on the floor so I sat next to her. She wanted to see if she could get her to talk. She tried Mommy and Daddy but it didn’t work so I asked her Dada, sounding out each letter and she said it.” I said and I kissed her little head. The waiter came by and Tabitha gave a wave to her.

                “I must say, your child reminds me of my deceased friend’s daughter, she died recently but’’ I stopped the waiter.

                “Did her name ever so happen to be Nikki Harper?” I ask her and she nodded. “Well then you’re thinking of the right kid, she was my ex and I got custody over her child sense I am the father.” I said as she took up the menus.

                “She died young, I kind of left Nikki, she sort of became distant from everyone.” She shrugged. “Anyways good talking to you and talking to Tabitha over there who recognized me!” She laughed and walked off.

                “Well that was odd.” I laughed and Jake smiled.

                “Does it surprise you that she recognized her – I mean she said that they were very distant and she barely saw her. Your kid has a good memory I must say.” He said taking a sip of his beverage. I look over at her and her and I think about it and I realize, he has a pretty good point. “But I bet when she gets older she will forget about her, I mean you lose memories as you get older right?” Jake said.

                “You’re probably right.” I say.

                “But yet again, if Jake is wrong and she does remember all this when she gets older, she would remember Nikki, but it would be highly irregular.” Juliet said. “It would be a good and bad thing to be honest…” She said trailing off.

                “I think it’s just little baby memories, I mean maybe she saw her recently, right before the accident. We don’t have a lot of proof.” Ella said take a sip from her wine glass. Ashley wanted to see Tabitha and I handed her over to him.

                “When Tabitha start talking, my first question for her is: Who is cooler, me or CC.” He said smiling a CC.

                “She doesn’t need words for that, she already knows it’s me.” CC smirked. I laugh aloud and look at Jinxx and Jake.

                “I like how this little battle is always you two and Jake and Jinxx are over here like whatever.” I say. Ashley hands me back Tabitha and I put her back in the highchair. The waitress comes back with our food and I hand Tabitha the little bottle I brought for her. We all chowed down. After the next 20 minutes our food is gone and I have Tabitha on lap passed out. 

                “Well someone’s tired.” Ella pointed out. I laugh and I thought about last night.

                “We tried to get her to sleep by herself in the crib, but it didn’t work out that well, we let her fall asleep in our room, then we took her to her room, then around 4 in the morning, she wakes up and cries and I sat in the little white chair and tried to make her fall asleep but I might have fallen asleep first…” I say rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.

                We talked for about another hour till it was 9 and I decided it was time to take Tabitha home. Juliet picked her up and she rested her head on her shoulder. I gave everyone a hug and so did Juliet and we left. We didn’t really bother with putting her in the back of the car, we just drove off. We got home and we took her upstairs to our room. I undressed Tabitha into some cat footie pajamas with a hood that had cat ears on top. Juliet was getting out of her clothes and into her pajamas. She soon came out and she picked up Tabitha and rested her in her arms. I went over to my dresser and got out a T-Shirt and some plaid pajama bottoms and I took a shower, like every other night. I finished my shower and I undressed into my laid out clothes and came out and sat on the bed.

                I turned on a movie and I laid a hand over Tabitha. I smile at her and kept looking at the screen, waiting for sleep to take over.

Juliet’s POV

                 I went to the bathroom mid-way through the movie. I came back out to see Andy passed out, holding Tabitha close. It was adorable. I laughed and I kissed both of their heads and turned off the movie I crawled into bed and snuggled next to them both and I fell asleep almost instantly.

Soooo Did Ya like this chapter? I am curious about that waiter :3 So Yeah Next Chapter is kinda sad but half happy IDK HOW TO EXPLAINNNNN. So Uhm Read On? I'm not forcing you but you should because its awesome! :D xD Mk Bai.

- Jbon2001