Chapter 19

Andy’s POV:

                I awoke and it was pitch dark out. Tabitha was holding onto her bear and had her head resting on my knee. In the dark she looked like a little blob. I didn’t get up because I didn’t want to disturb her so I just looked around as much as I could. I turned my neck as far as it could go to reach the alarm clock: 7:15. I sighed and fell back to the pillow knowing that it was going to be impossible to go back to bed so I just watched Tabitha sleep. Again, sounds creepy, but I’m her father so I have an exception. I probably watched till sunrise an hour later.

Tabitha yawned and opened her little eyes and looked up at me. “Hey baby, rise and shine.” I whispered as she climbed onto my lap.

“Morning Dada!” She said quietly but had a big smile on her face. “Are woo going to go swing too day?” She asked in her little voice. I laughed and nodded. I had recording to do today and I was bringing Tabitha along.

“We still have a few hours before we have to get ready,” I said and I picked Tabitha up and I got out of bed. “So let’s go make breakfast.” I said and I took her downstairs. She giggled and but looked up at me.

“But I’m not hungry Dada.” She said. I thought for a minute in the middle of the living room.

“Do you want to practice walking?” I asked her as I looked at the carpet we were on. She smiled and nodded. I set her down and I stood her up and got her to stand up straight, I walked a few feet away and I reached out my arms. “Try to walk over to me.” I said. She slowly took a step, then she took another, and she kept going. Her steps were shaking and she looked like she could fall over any minute but she soon reached into my arms.

“Good job baby!” I said as I gave her kiss on the cheek. I heard someone coming downstairs and I looked up. Juliet came in and she smiled at us.

“I see someone was up nice and early today.” She laughed as I helped her sit down. She was getting big. “So I think after recording today we should go to the doctor and get an update on our baby, maybe even find out the gender.” I grinned.

“Sounds good, I will schedule an appointment.” She       said.

***** Time Skip to End of Recording *****

                “So you and Juliet are going to find out your babies gender?” CC said.

                “Maybe, were not sure yet.” I said as I picked Tabitha up off the floor.

                “Are you going to have the wedding before the baby arrives?” Jake asked.

                “Probably before the baby arrives because we just can’t go on a honeymoon and leave behind a tiny baby, that wouldn’t be fair to them.”  I said as I grabbed Tabitha’s things. “Now I don’ want to be late to our appointment, I’ll see you guys tonight!” I say and I leave. We got in the car and I quickly drove to the hospital where Juliet was waiting for us in the ultrasound room.

                I dropped off Tabitha with Brenda and I went in where they had just finished preparing. “So Juliet said you want to see if we can figure out the baby’s gender.” The nurse said as she moved around on the screen. She stopped at a little baby. She got up and looked closely, zoomed in a lot and finally smiled.

                “I am 95% sure your baby is a boy, I think it is safe to tell your friends and family that it is a boy, although you never know, but I suggest to prepare for a boy.” She smiled. I looked over at Juliet and squeezed her hand.

                “Little Bruce Wayne.” I grin and Juliet laughs at me.

                “I also am happy to say that your baby is in great health as far as I can see, so he should be on time, so I think he will be a very healthy and happy baby.” She said as she switched off the screen.  “If you would like, you can go pick up your daughter.” She said and I nodded.

                I left as they unplugged the machinery. I walked down the hallway and I still had those flashbacks and feelings that made me smile. I walked in and Tabitha was playing with her bear this time. “Hey Baby.” I smiled as I scooped her up into my arms. “Did she behave herself?” I asked Brenda.

                “Of course she did! I don’t thinks he could ever misbehave.” She said and I gave Tabitha a kiss on the forehead.

                “I don’t remember the last time she misbehaved either, which is odd because look who her parents are.” I joked and she laughed. “Well I have to go get Juliet, so I will see you next time.” I said and I gave her a small hug and I left.

                I walked over to Juliet who looked really happy. “I’m so excited! We’re having a little boy!” She whispered excitedly. I laughed as I took her to the car. I bucked Tabitha in and I got myself in the car.

                “Tabitha Rose Biersack and Bruce Wayne Biersack.” I laugh as I started to drive.

                “Pretty good names.” Juliet laughed as we got on the highway.

                “So do we have the date for our wedding?” I asked.

                “I scheduled it two months from now.” She said as she looked down at her bump. “I just realized I’m going to look so fat in my wedding photos.” She said and I laughed.

                “It’s worth it though.” I said. “A new life is a beautiful thing, especially of that new life is secretly Batman.” I smirked.

I am so sad because I realized I wrote this chapter yesterday! Aweeee. But I did have fun writing this book. If you want I can make another series on another band member with a kid- of course a different eperince xD Singing "I Write Sins not Tradgeties" with my friends xD Bye Having Fun right now xD

- Jbon2001