Chapter 21

Andy’s POV (Christmas/ Birthday EDITION)

                I was asleep in bed till I felt someone jumping on the bed. Juliet and I awoke and turned our heads to see a tiny girl jumping on the bed. “Dada! Mama! It’s Christmas!” She said happily. “Are you going to read a Christmas book?” She asked. I laughed. I loved how she wasn’t excited for presents, just the stories. I sat up and picked her up and I sat her on my lap and Juliet got up to get Bruce.

                “Yeah! But are you excited to see what Santa got you?” I asked.

                “Yeah but Christmas isn’t about presents Dada.” She said, that really made me smile.

                “Your right.” I said and I got up and I took her downstairs. There were stockings hanging that were stuffed and presents were under the tree. Juliet came downstairs with Bruce who of course, was wearing some Batman footie pajamas. I handed Tabitha her first present but I also handed Juliet a small box with her present inside. She gave me a look but it was a happy one.

                She opened the box and she gasped. It was a necklace with a small photo inside, it was the photo of the day when we all went to the apple orchard together and we got our photo taken. “It’s beautiful, I love it.” She smiled. She gave me a kiss and she handed me a large gift that was pretty heavy.

“What’s in this thing?” I said as I unwrapped it.

                “You’ll see.” She aid making her voice go high. I finally unwrapped it and I saw a guitar case, I smirked at her and I unlatched the case to see am autographed guitar that was signed by the guitarist of Motley Crue. I quickly kiss her and give her a huge hug.

                “Thank you so much I love you.” I said still hugging her.

                “You’re welcome.” She smiled.

                We opened presents for a long time, Tabitha enjoyed her gifts although I knew in her heart that she didn’t want gifts because she wasn’t like that she liked the memories. “Dada can you read this book?” She asked me has she held up “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”.

                “Sure Baby.” I said as I sat on the couch and I sat her on my lap. I opened the book and I read it aloud. Tabitha enjoyed the book, she would point at the Grinch on the book and smile at it. I closed the book and Tabitha gave me hug as if that was her real present. I took her back to the ground to join her brother and Juliet.

                “So what are we going to do today?” I asked.

                “I don’t know but we need to save something fun for tomorrow.” Juliet said as I smiled. Ah, my birthday, what a wonderful time of the year when I find out that I’m getting old. I was turning 24, I mean I wasn’t THAT old, but I just noticed things like that.

                We really just made Christmas Cookies the entire day and sat by the fire watching Christmas Movies till the little ones fell asleep. I noticed that Tabitha looked nothing like Bruce. I mean they both looked like me but they still looked nothing like. It’s weird. Although Bruce had many traits of Juliet which was good. I didn’t want Juliet left out in the awesomeness of having your kid look and act like you.

                After we put the kids to bed me and Juliet basically just went to be and waited for my birthday tomorrow, knowing that would be pretty fun too.

 ***** Time Skip Tomorrow Morning *****

                I woke up the next morning and nobody was in bed. No Juliet, Tabitha, nothing. We weren’t letting Bruce sleep in our bed till he was six months and he was nowhere close to that I got out of bed and smiled. December 26th. I walked downstairs and I saw Juliet and Kids under a sign that said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

                I laughed and I gave them all a hug. “Thank You guys.” I said.

                “You should get dressed, were going to celebrate your birthday with everyone.” Juliet said. “But if you don’t know what to wear you should open this present right here.” She said as she pushed it over to me. I grinned and I unwrapped it neatly and Juliet shook her head. “Rip the paper.” I chuckled and I ripped through it and I opened the box.

                Inside was a Grey V-neck and a brand new black leather jack with studded shoulders, I needed a new leather jacket so I was really happy about that. “Thank You Babe.” I smiled and I gave her a hug.

                “Thank you so much.” I said and I kissed her cheek.

                Later that night everyone came over and we really just partied but we made sure Ashley didn’t get wasted this time. Jinxx really liked Bruce. Maybe it was the fact that I was in a relationship with the mother of my child, but I couldn’t say for sure.

                The party was very elegant. I was in a tuxedo and Juliet was wearing a long red dress with a diamond necklace. The kids were dressed fancy too. Bruce was in a Tuxedo which I don’t think he found comfortable and Tabitha was wearing a Red Dress with a White bow in the back.

                Soon it was time to uncork the champagne. I got out the bottle and I handed out our nicest glasses. “To a great family, to a great band-“

                “Don’t forget your birthday Andy.” CC said and I laughed.

                “And yes, my 24th birthday.” I uncorked the bottle and it fizzed a little and it spilled a bit but that’s okay. I filled everyone’s glass and we clanked our glasses together and we took a sip. Then I put the kids to bed and then that’s when the real craziness started. Let’s just put it this way, someone might have gotten undress and danced on a pillar- and it might have been a guy. Then everyone left a bit tipsy and then me and Juliet went to bed. I knew in a few weeks I was going to have a funnier time then I had tonight.

Last Chapter is Next *Sad Face* I know I know, but yeah I hope you have enjoyed my book and please tell me things I should change for next book! I would enjoy that because I want to make sure this book is enjoyable for everyone! So gonna go now and release the next chapter!!!! xD BYE

- Jbon2001