Chapter 10

Andy’s POV

                I awoke the next morning around 11:30. I honestly can’t remember the last time that has happened. Ever sense becoming a dad I had been waking up at like 8:00 to 9:30. So I was definitely shocked.

                Today, the guys and I were going to work on the new album. Juliet must be downstairs because she wasn’t in bed. I pick out a ripped black tank top, Black jeans, studded black boots, and a leather jack. I put on a necklace with dog tags on it and a few bracelets that fans have given me in the past. I brushed my teeth and I was ready to take on the day. Tabitha was probably already downstairs with Juliet but it never hurt to check. I walked over to the nursery to see her sitting in her crib. “Dada!” She squealed and I picked her up.

                “Good morning sunshine.” I smile walking her over to her closet. She giggled as I looked threw her clothes. I picked her out a Black Veil Bride’s shirt that I had gotten her custom made, a pair of black jeans, black vans, black beanie with a bow on the side, and of course a diaper. I had about an hour before I had to leave for recordings, this was going to take no time. I started the water and I got her out of her Batman pajamas and put her in the tub. I put the duck in there which was my favorite, it was made to look like a rocker and it was pretty cute. I did her bath time routine and I dried her off. I put her in the jeans, the shirt, the vans and the beanie and I had to say, she looked really cute.

                I walked us downstairs to the kitchen where Juliet was strumming the guitar on the couch. She smiled and stood up and put the guitar down. “Hey Andy.” She smiled giving me a kiss. I smile back and I rested Tabitha on my hip.

                “Hey Babe.” I say giving her a peck on the cheek. She smiled and took Tabitha from my arms. “By the way, I think Tabitha looks super awesome thanks to her super awesome dad.” I smirk as I look for a granola bar in the fridge.

                “I give you points for the awesome beanie hat with bow.” She smiled sitting on the counter. She sat Tabitha on her lap and smiled. “Hey Tabitha who’s Mama?” Juliet asked her. She giggled and gave her a little hug. I look over at the calendar and I almost chocked on the granola bar and looked over at Juliet.

                “Is it seriously almost her birthday?!” I ask Juliet who gives me a look and walks over to the calendar where it’s marked on July 14th: Tabby Cat’s Birthday! I look at what todays date is: July 1st. “Tonight or tomorrow we need to start planning for her birthday.” I say. I knew we were going to have a birthday party with all the people that cared about Tabitha.

                “I feel like it was just yesterday that you invited everyone over to tell them that you had a daughter.” She said. I was putting my stuff in a bag for the recordings.

                “I know... I don’t want her to grow up too fast.” I say as I put the strap on my arm. “I have to go but I think that we should have a big party for her.” I say looking over at her, she was kicking her feet lightly, still sitting on the counter. I gave them both a kiss and I went out to the car and I drove over to the recording studio. I was still thinking about how she was growing up too fast and it felt almost unreal.

                I walked into the studio and the guys gave me a weird face. “Dude you look like you have seen a ghost.” Jinxx said, sitting in a spinney chair.

                Jake was taking a drink of water. “Well it’s Tabitha’s birthday in less than 2 weeks-.” I stopped by the sound of Jake choking on the water, he finally got a breath and looked over at me wide eyed. “Don’t worry, when I was looking at the calendar while eating a granola bar I did the same thing.” I chuckled. “But it feels like yesterday when I picked her up from the hospital.” I say rubbing the back of neck. I walked into the recording booth.

                “Don’t worry, she has to get older at some point right? What if she turns out to be an amazing singer like her daddy?” Ashley smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out him and I grinned. I sang as loud as the background music that the rest of the band contributed into. I stopped as I waited for the guitar soul to pass and I was thinking about my little baby girl, it felt weird without her here. When the guitar soul finished, I sang my lungs out again. The track ended and I heard the word “Hi” fill the rooms. I put my headphones on my microphone and walked out confused but then I stopped to hear a small squeal.

                “Dada!” She squealed. I crouched down low as she crawled into my arms. I held her close smiling at her. I saw Juliet smiling big and I stood up. I gave Juliet a big hug and I leaned in whispering thank you in her ear and she smiled. I gave Tabitha little kiss on her cheek.

                “Stay with Uncle CC and Ashley to see who wins best Uncle while I finish the tracks alright?” I told her. She giggled and CC took her and I went back into the recording the box where I could already see them bickering for dominance. I sung better than I ever did for the rest of the day. I soon heard the room start clapping as I walked out. Tabitha was there, CC let her down and she crawled over to me, I scooped her up in my arms. I rested her on my hip and I sat in an empty chair.         

                I looked at her and I smiled. “Did you miss Daddy?” I asked her. She smiled and grabbed ahold of my arm. I laughed and looked over at her. “In a few weeks it’s going to be your 1st birthday.” I say as I place her on my lap. I look over at CC. “Hey what time is it?” I ask him who looks at his watch.

                “5:30.” He says and I cover Tabitha’s and mutter a curse and I stand up and I place Tabitha on my hip.      

                “I promised I would be home in 20 minutes, I guess I will see you soon, Tabs say bye!” I told her and she waved to CC. He laughed and gave her a pat on the head. I laugh and I leave the studio. I go out to my car and I buckle Tabitha in her little seat and I got on my side. I drove home and we basically spent the rest of the day cuddling in me and Juliet’s room.

So I think if I can recall from my memory, the next chapter is Tabitha's birthday party....? I think- yeah it is. Its really cute though and :D Lots of happiness and Yeah. I hope your excited for next chapter that I think your goingn to read next :P So um I am not going to keep you here and away from the amaznig chapter sooooo BAI

- Jbon2001