Chapter 13

Andy’s Dream POV

                Chestnut had jumped on top of me. I awoke and I checked the time, it was 7:15. “What the hell Chestnut?” I say. He meows and sprints out of the room. I sit up confused. I get out of bed and I follow Chestnut down to Tabitha’s room where she slides threw the crack of the door. I opened it wide so I could fit threw. Tabitha was crying in pain. I run over and there was so much blood. I picked her up and there was a gash in her head which I could barely see from all the blood. She soon stopped crying and her eyes were still closed-

Andy’s POV:

I snapped awake in a pool of sweat and I looked around and it was still dark out. Juliet had been shaking me awake, I could tell, her hand was still on my shoulder. “Babe what happened?” She asked me. I sat up and laid my back on the back board.

                “I h-had this dream... It was early in the morning and Chestnut jumped on me and made me follow her and she took me to Tabitha’s room where she hurt head and she…” I couldn’t even finish the sentence, thinking about how bad of a wreck I would be if that actually happened. Juliet kissed my cheek and got up and came back with Tabitha in her arms. I took her from her arms and held her as close as I could without choking her. She looked confused but she didn’t want to reject it. After a while it turned to snuggling on the bed and playing with each other’s hands and things like that. It felt good that it was just a dream.

Juliet’s POV

                After a while Andy just totally passed out. I didn’t bother moving Tabitha back to her crib because the nightmares never came back. He slept soundly and Tabitha was cuddled in his arms. They looked so cute together, Andy really cared, and he had these nightmares because his nightmare was if his daughter could have died from him being a split second too late.

Andy’s POV

                I woke up and I looked around, I hadn’t even noticed I fell asleep. Tabitha was still snuggled up with me. Juliet was looking at me smiling. “You went down hard.” She laughed as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes.

                “Well the first half of the night was restless.” I shrugged. Tabitha had awoken but she still looked tired. I kissed the top of her head and let her continue to rest. “Someone else is tired…” I laugh lightly as I felt her body fall back asleep. Stood up and walked her downstairs. I put Tabitha in the baby swing and I started to make breakfast. I made eggs for me and Juliet and I held up on Tabitha’s till she woke up.

                Juliet was already dressed because I knew Jake’s girl was coming over for a little girl party. I handed her the plate and she ate breakfast with me till I went back upstairs to get ready for the day. Or well I was planning on that, I really just laid on the bed and waited till I had enough strength to pull myself up and out of bed.

                I heard the front door open so I finally got out of bed and I got myself in a Drop Dead-Kick Murphy’s shirt, ripped jeans, black vans, and some random jewelry that I had been given over the years. I went back downstairs and I said goodbye to the girls and went off to the studio. I drove there quickly knowing that I was probably already late. I walked in and I was greeted by Jinxx with: “You look like a train hit you in the face.” Yeah, there my friends.

                “I know I look like one, I had nightmare about Tabitha last night and only got a few hours of sleep.” I say as the guys start getting the background music ready for the next song.

                “Wouldn’t’ it be healthier to stay home and get rest so you don’t get sick?” Jake said as he got a cup of water. I sighed and shook my head but thanked him for the water. But they were right, it would have been healthier to stay home and I did look like a train wreck. I walked into the recording box and I got my microphone ready and I finished the last of the water.

                The music played and I instantly knew the song. I started to sing but It didn’t sound or feel like my best. It wasn’t bad but I felt that maybe I should have cancelled today’s session. After the music ended a few people said things like: Good Job Andy! Or Wow that was amazing! But I knew they did that to make me feel better after a rough night. “Hey how about we hang out tonight around 7?” Ashley said.

                “Sure, how about my place?” I say as I grab my wallet and keys. Everyone nodded. “Mk, I’ll see you guys later. Bye” I say and I leave. I got in my car and drove home, Juliet’s little girl party might still be going on but I didn’t really care. I parked my car in the driveway and I walked in.

                “Hey Andy, your home early.” Juliet said as I gave her a peck on the cheek.

                “Yeah we finished up early, and your men are coming over soon.” I say with a small smile as I went upstairs to let them finish their girl talk, I took Tabitha with me though. I went in my room and Tabitha was blabbering which made me laugh. “Hey Baby did you miss Dada?” I asked as I laid on the bed with Tabitha on my chest. She cuddled under my arm, which is all I remember till I fell asleep.

Andy’s Dream POV:

                I had just gotten home from the studio and the house was a mess, now those girls could get a bit crazy, but not crazy to rip the curtains, crack a few windows, move furniture and- blood? I heard crying from upstairs. I had no idea where Juliet and the girls were but I had to make sure Tabitha wasn’t hurt. I ran up the stairs and I saw Tabitha on the floor, she was under a bookcase and she couldn’t move. I tried getting it off of her but I couldn’t there were too many books on it. She kept crying and then she stopped and-

Andy’s POV:

I woke up again to a small cry. Of course the cat had to jump on her. “Crow…” I sigh as I put him back on the floor. I rub Tabitha’s back and tell her it will be okay.  It was still 6:30 and I still felt like crap. I laid back down and I had gotten Tabitha back asleep, I went back to bed and prayed to the lord that I wouldn’t get any more night terrors. 

So yeah Night Terrors. For anyone who does not understand what is fear is, his fear is being a split second too late and thats what all these chapters will represent. And Also, some of his night terrors are pretty messed up and there mostly not my idea, I had a bit of help from my friend Adrienne xD. Anyways gonna go- Enjoy The Book and Bai- PANDERS

P.S: I have no Idea whats up with Chapter 12.... I will try and reupload it but its like locked so I will try and figure it out.

- Jbon2001