Chapter 11

Andy’s POV

*2 Weeks Later*

                It was about 11 am and I was stringing balloons to the outside porch.  Tabitha was sitting on the outside table handing me a balloon after I finished stringing one.  Tabitha had a little birthday hat that looked like it was cutting circulation in her face, but I already checked and it wasn’t so… I guess it was just over-protective Andy. We had finished the little party set-up Juliet and I had prepared. There was 2 tables for food and presents, a big table for hanging out, and the pool, which wasn’t on the porch but you get what I mean.

                The first one to show up was Ella and Jake. I answered the door. “Hey Jake, Hey Ella.” I smile giving them a hug. “Come on in.” I say opening the door wider so they could come in. We walked outside and Tabitha was still chilling out on the table. Jake placed her present on the table which I already knew was.

                “Hey Tabs.” Jake said giving her a high-five, which Jake had taught her how to do. She gave him a high-five and the doorbell rang. I ran over and it was Ashley by himself, oh poor Ashley. Again, the same greeting and went outside, and that all happened till everyone got here. Everyone sat around the large table talking about the new album. Juliet had come out and joined us, but she really just listened in, and played with Tabitha.

                “Hey how about I bring the cake out?” Juliet shrugged walking inside. She same back out holding the big cake we had gotten and we put one candle in the middle, which pretty lonely and deserted, but we all knew year by year the number of candles would grow. I placed Tabitha on my lap and we started to lead a choir of singing.

                “Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Tabitha, Happy Birthday to You!!” Then I showed Tabitha how to blow out the candle. “Remember to make a wish.” I smile. She blows it out and the room fills with clapping and cheering. I cut everyone a slice of cake and I fed a few pieces of cake to Tabitha. She seemed to enjoy it, she wasn’t all crazy for it but she liked it.

                “Should we open presents?” Juliet asked looking over at the table. I shrugged and walked over to the table.

                “I guess we could.” I said shrugging again. “Who’s should we open first?” I say as I hear CC yell me. I laugh and I grab the box that says: From CC (Aka: The Best Uncle Eva!).

                “I think I should say now that my gift will be better than Ashley’s.” CC said walking over. Ashley smirked.

                “Well let’s just wait and see Coma…” Ashley said taking a sip of his ice cold beer. I couldn’t help but laugh at the two, six months later and they still do this, I help Tabitha open the wrapping paper I t came to reveal a Batman T-Shirt, Batman Converse, and a Batman teddy bear. Tabitha gave a small huge to CC who was on his side. I knew that was the closest she could do to say thank you sense she couldn’t say that yet.

                “You’re welcome Tabby Cat.” CC smiles. Of course, Ashley had to come next, I got the present off the table and I let Tabitha unwrap this one. I revealed a Gir plush toy, a girl shirt, and a Gir hat. Tabitha smiled and tried to reach for a hug but he was too far away. Ashley walked over and let her hug him, he gave her a kiss on the head and we went to the next person, Sammi and Jinxx.

                Jinxx got up and grabbed it for me, I handed Tabitha to Juliet so I could take a photo of them opening a few gifts together. Tabitha and Juliet opened it together. He had gotten her a rag doll which she really seemed to love, a rag doll dress, and a black lace bow. I noticed everyone’s gift had a theme, but I still thought it was really cool. Tabitha gave him a hug and Jinxx kissed her on the head. We moved over to Jake and Ella who handed over the gift.

                I took a photo as Tabitha unwrapped the gift. They had gotten her a panda blanket, a panda stuffed animal, and a panda tea set. She gave them a high five which Jake smiled at, something he taught her a few weeks ago. We had 2 gifts left but we were saving the last one for tomorrow when my parents arrived. I grabbed the one that Juliet and I got for her. I had it inside the house because it couldn’t necessarily be wrapped. When we went to the pet store to get pet food for Femme and Crow, Tabitha fell in love with this cat. She looked so sad when they said their goodbyes so I decided to get that for her birthday. The cat was chestnut brown with green eyes.

                I came back out with the cat with a bow around his neck. Tabitha’s eyes lit up, instantly remembering the cat. I set her on the ground and the cat rubbed against her arm. She giggled and rubbed the kittens back. “So what are you planning to name her?” Jinxx asked and I looked over at the cat.

                “I was thinking Chestnut.” I say picking the two up. Juliet took Tabitha from my arms and I continued to look over at Jinxx. “She does have Chestnut fur…” I say petting Chestnut’s head. I looked up at the burning sun. “I think we should go inside or were going to give this cat a heat stroke.” I joked and we all went in. I let Tabitha play with the cat for a bit as I continued to talk to Juliet and the guys.

                “I think Chestnut likes Tabitha.” Ella says as I look at the two play.

                “Yeah, enough to tire this one out.” I say smiling a bit. Tabitha crawled over to me tiredly and I picked her up and rested her on my chest. “Good job Chestnut.” I laugh. “I’m going to put her in her room.” I say and I stand up and walk up the stairs to her room. I place her in her crib and she immediately fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head and I went back downstairs. Our guests were getting ready to leave.

                “Bye guys and thanks for coming to the little ones party.” I smile giving them all a hug. They left and I was alone with Juliet on the couch, watching a movie till we both fell asleep.

AWEEEEE. Yeah so I added Chestnut because I LIKE CATS MK. So as you can see I am very random. I actually try to act normal in these little description things but yea that doesn't always work out. DON'T JUDGE ME XD. So I am gonna go and yeah and.... um Bye :3