Chapter 8

Andy’s POV

                I woke up to a small cough. “Dada…” Tabitha moaned. I picked her up and I look at the time. “2:00am…” I say. I walk out of the room and go look for a thermometer. I find one in the utility closet that we had in the hallway and stuck it in her mouth. I wait for it to beep. “102 degrees, baby that’s not good I say.” She coughed again and rested her head on my chest. I walk back to our room and softly shook Juliet awake.

                She groaned and rolled over. “What…”

                Tabitha coughed and moaned sadly. “Tabitha is sick, I think it’s a stomach bug, but she really doesn’t look good.” I say. She sits up and turns on the light on the nightstand. She looked closely at her.

                “God she doesn’t look good, should we take her to the doctor? I hate to watch her suffer till morning….” She said holding her close, kissing her head. I throw on a pair of jeans and flip-flops, keeping it fast and simple and Juliet just put on an overcoat. I walked out to the car and buckled her in her little seat and I got into the car. Juliet got in on my side and I started off driving. I quickly drove to the doctor’s office. I got out of the car and unbuckled Tabitha. We walked into that same sad, depressing lobby, the same lobby I walked in to pick up Tabitha. I sign her in and we wait.

                “Tabitha?” A nurse says and we follow. She leads us to a small doctor’s room. She sits down in the spinney chair. “Okay so she has a 102 degrees temperature, has she thrown up?” She asks me.  I shake my head and she looks through her clip board. “It’s probably a stomach virus that has been going around lately, I will get you some medicine for you to give her.” She said and she walked out.

                I held her in my arms as she came back in with a jar of liquid. “Give her a table spoon of this every day for about a week and she should be feeling better.” She said. We walked out and we got back into the car. I put her back in her seat and I get back into the car and I drive us back home. I walk into the kitchen and set her on the counter and start to pour the medicine on a spoon and I feed it to her. I could tell she hated it but she had to get better. I give her a kiss and I walk her up to her room and out her in her crib, she was so tired she didn’t even care. I gave her a small kiss and went back to bed. I took off my jeans and I went back to bed in my boxers and T-Shirt, and I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

                The next morning I awoke and I immediately went to go check on Tabitha. She was asleep and looked fine but I kept my baby monitor in sight just in case she needs me. I quickly dressed into the jeans I wore last night, because I had only wore them for about a half hour, a KISS Shirt, Converse, Dog Tags, and my bracelets, the guys were coming over soon.

 Juliet had gotten up a bit earlier and was already in the shower. I got Tabitha dressed in one of her pairs of pajamas, just to keep her comfy and I walked downstairs and waited. She was starting to look a bit better but I could tell she still felt sick. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. It was CC. “Hey.” I say smiling, I open the door wide so they could come in. “Little Princess isn’t feeling too good, we had to take her to the doctor’s office around 2:00am. She has a fever and she looks miserable.” I say and we all sit down and wait for the rest.

“She looks so sad,” Lauren said crouching down near Tabitha. Her electric blue eyes were sad and she looked extremely tired and weak. I give Tabitha a little kiss on the head and rubbed her back softly.  Juliet walked downstairs and held something small in her hands, she handed it to me.

“Give this to her.” She said. The doorbell rang again and she went the other way. I look at the object and I realized it was the pacifier. I put it in her mouth and she slowly started to drift off. The rest of the guys were here and the walked in and sat on the couches. I explained what happened last night to the rest of the people who showed up.

“One sec.” I say and I walk into the kitchen and I got out the milk carton and her stuffed elephant that was laying on the counter. I poor the milk into the small bottle and I walk back into the living room and back onto the loveseat with Juliet. Tabitha had already taken the bottle out of my hands and held it in hers. I started to see her turn into her normal self, maybe her family was making her feel better.

She finished her bottle and looked up me holding the elephant. ”Dada?”  She asked me.

“Yeah munchkin?” I asked her, picking her up. I rested her on my knee, lightly bouncing her. “Is someone feeling better?” I ask her. She nodded but snuggled against my chest. Ashley sat on the arm rest next me and looked at Tabitha.

“How do you think she got sick?” He asked me. I thought about it for a bit.

“Maybe because the milk I brought for her yesterday hadn’t been in the fridge for over an hour?” I shrug, I didn’t really have a clue. “But I think she’s getting better. She’s still tired though, but who isn’t when there sick.” I say as I stroke her head. I place her in the baby swing and put her pacifier in her mouth and I go back to talk about random crap with the guys.

Jake looks over at me. “I’m kind of in the mood for Batman-“

“Did you sat BATMAN?!” I say and I laugh. “It is always Batman time my friend.” I say. Jake laughed at me.

“Andy, its Wednesday, there isn’t any Batman on till Saturday.” He pointed. I pretended to be mad but I laugh afterwards. I look over at him and smile.

“And who isn’t to say that I have Batman and Robin recorded on my TV?” I ask him. “I really don’t by the way.” I laugh. We went on like this for at least an hour. Tabitha woke up and rubbed her eyes and she looked up at me and I picked her up. I took the pacifier out of her mouth for a little bit and decided to try to teach her to say Mama for Juliet. “Hey Tabitha, can you say Mama?” I ask her. She looks at me confused and I say it again sounding out each letter. She looked over at Juliet who said it along with me. The guys watched to see what her response was.

“Mama?” She says looking over at Juliet with her big blue eyes. She smiles and the guy are still watching with their eyes wide.

“Say it again!” Juliet smiled and Tabitha giggled back outstretching her small arms.

“Mama.” She said softly and Juliet picked her up and kissed her cheek. She held her close and she giggled.

“I think I have the smartest little girl in the world.” I say to the guys who still had their mouths hanging open.

 I like this chapter a lot. I think its cute xD idk all my chapters are cute :D So I am Skyping my friend Adrianna and Alex :3 Adri is excited for this book and has been like: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUBLISH DA BOOK?! Im publishing it now- jerk xD JK JK JK I love you Adri. (No Homo xD)