Chapter 20

Andy’s POV

                ***** A Few Months Later *****

                Juliet and I were having our bachelor and bachelorette parties. Juliet had hers at the house and I had mine at the bar. Tabitha was at home sense I wasn’t allowed to take children to a bar and there was no alcohol at her party anyway because Juliet wasn’t allowed to drink while pregnant. So Jinxx, CC, Jake, Ashley, me, and a few other friends went to the bar for a fun night.

                We played a lot of drinking games and we watched sports on the TV. At some point Ashley passed out on the bar counter and nobody wanted to get up him because we all know that mood you get when you wake up and have a hangover.

                Although I was quite curious on how Juliet’s party was going, I mean there was no alcohol so I wondered what she had planned for hers.

Juliet’s POV:

                Me and a ton of my friends including Ella were at the house talking about our men and things about the baby and things like that. We did have wine that I wasn’t allowed to drink. I drank some nonalcoholic wine but not a whole lot. Ella smiled at me. “How about we play truth or dare?” She said.

                “What is this, middle school?” I said and some people laughed. “Alright, alright, dare but nothing too crazy.” I sighed as Ella thought of a dare for me.

                “I dare you to prank Andy.” She smiled.

                “That’s easy, I’m not going to do it right now though, I’m going to wait till he comes home so I have a good one, not some stupid one over the phone.” I laughed. I felt the baby kick me. It had been doing that all night and it really hurt but I ignored it.

                “Fine,” She said.

                “Alright, Truth or Dare.” I said to Ella who was thinking.

                “Truth.” She smirked.

                “Who annoys you the most?” I said.

                “Ha! Easy, Jinxx’s ex-wife, Sammi.” She snorted. I felt another kick and that time it really hurt. I laughed lightly but I wasn’t really paying attention.

                “Hey are you okay?” My sister, Angie asked.

                “Not really, the baby keeps kicking me.” I said but I tried to brush it off.

                “Tell us if it gets worse.” Ella said and I nodded.

                “Hey I am going to go get a glass of water.” I said and I got up and went to the kitchen. I leaned myself on the counter and I felt water rolling down my leg. My eyes widened and I looked down at the ground. I knew exactlywhat that was and it wasn’t exactly water.

                I beckoned Ella to come in the kitchen and she followed. “Hey what is it- oh my god!” She shrieked as she looked down. Everyone from the living room looked up at me and walked over asking questions.

                “Angie… get the phone for me please, Ella can you start the car please?” I asked and they both nodded. Ella ran out to the car with Tabitha and Angie handed me the phone. I dialed Andy’s number and it rang five times before it picked up.