Chapter 3

Juliet’s POV

I had woken up early, but didn’t feel the need to get out of bed. Tabitha was under my arm sleeping soundly, mumbling something that didn’t make sense, sense she didn’t know how to talk yet. She was almost exactly like Andy. Her jet black hair (Well Andy’s is a dirty blonde but he dyed it black, Nikki had jet black hair), Crystal Blue Eyes, Pale Skin, and mumbled in her sleep just like Andy. It made me smile.

Tabitha was a very quiet baby, earlier in the night she whimpered a bit, needing a diaper change, and another time when she was cold, but that was it. I looked over at Andy, who looked very uneasy in his sleep, I wonder what he was dreaming about.

Andy’s Dream POV

I was at my concert, hanging out in the back of the building, only where girls who want to make out with some weird guys go. I was waiting for Nikki so we could go on the bus. I looked around and smile see her beautiful hair. I freeze seeing what she was doing. She was making out with a guy.  I walk over and slap her across the face. “You’re just a bitch, you know that right?” I smile wickedly and walk off. I know that was a mistake because I just hit the mother of my baby, my fallen angel.

Andy’s POV

I jerk awake and look around. Juliet was asleep, still holding Tabitha. I ran a hand threw my hair, still breathing heavily. I get up and check the clock. “9:30…” I mutter quietly. I was never up this early but, I am a man of firsts. I got up and opened my drawer to looking for clothes. I heard Tabitha start to awake, from the little rustles in the bed sheets. I smile and took her out of Juliet’s arms, as gently as I could so I didn’t wake her up. “Hey baby girl.” I smile bouncing her in my arms. I walk over to her room a take out a Misfits T-Shirt and jeans out of her closet. I also grab a pair of socks, her converse, a diaper, and her black beanie.  

I carried everything and walked her to the bathroom where I started the bath. I filled it with bubbles and a rubber ducky. That made her smile nice and big. I undressed her from her Batman pajamas and set her in the tub. She threw bubbles up in the air and she laughed. Juliet must have awoken because she was now sitting next to me laughing a bit. I kissed her cheek and smiled at her. “Hey Tabby Cat.” Juliet smiled holding her little hand. I put a bit of shampoo on my hand and started rubbing the shampoo on her head. “Andy, you looked very uneasy in your sleep last night, is something wrong?” She asked me.

Before I answered I had to crack a joke. “So you’ve been watching me sleep huh? Creep.”  I said but gave her a small kiss on the head. “No… I had a dream about the night I broke up with Nikki and how I slapped her across the face… I guess it bothered me because she might have already been pregnant, and that would have been like hitting Tabitha.” I say as I wash the shampoo off her head.

“You really do love Tabitha, don’t you?” She said smiling at me. I took her out of the bathtub which made her giggle loudly which made me chuckle. I wrapped her up in a fluffy towel and held her in my arms smiling. Juliet snapped a photo and posted it on her Instagram. “Too precious.” She laughed. I put the diaper on Tabitha and her shirt, jeans, converse, and her beanie. She looked so adorable.

“Hey how about we meet everyone at the park?” I asked her.

“Sure! I’ll group text them all.” She smiled and gave me a quick kiss and went into the bathroom with a stack of clothes

 I walked to the bedroom, placing Tabitha on the bed as I started getting dressed. I picked out an outfit similar to Tabitha’s. Misfits Ripped Tank Top, Ripped Jeans, Combat Boots, and topped it off with a few bracelets that I had from Juliet’s jewelry line called “Never Take if Off.” Juliet came out of the bathroom wearing a sundress, sandals, a necklace I gave her for her birthday, and a bracelet from her “Never Take It Off” line. Her hair was pinned back in a bun. I gave her a small kiss and I picked up Tabitha and rested her on my hip. “My little twin girl.” I smile looking over at her. Juliet picked up the diaper bag and we were out. I went out to the car and placed Tabitha in her car seat. I got in on the driver’s side as Juliet got on the passenger’s side with the diaper bag in her feet compartment.

Next CHapter will be there trip at the park and let me just say, next chapters LONG. As you get more into the book the chapters get more dense. I can not walk away from a chapter if it is less then one thousand words xD I have problems or as my friend puts it: O.W.D. Which stands for: Obbesive Writing Disorder. Okay Talk to you guys later! Bye!