Chapter 17

Andy’s POV:

                Last night was amazing. So much baby talk and CC kept on saying if the baby was a boy his name should be CC JR. But I just laughed along. Tabitha made sand castles and she would call my name out and we would all awe from adorableness. Then we all went home so I could start getting Tabitha on a sleeping schedule. I have had her for over 7 months but I still haven’t got her on a sleeping schedule, I can be a horrible dad sometimes.

                I awoke to a little mumble next to me. It was of course Tabitha, mumbling in her sleep. I always laughed because it was always adorable. I knew when she grew up she would still do that and I would still kiss the top of her head and laugh softly. It was very early, 6:34am… ha I wasn’t getting up. I put her under my arm and let her hold onto my arm as we slept.

                It was around 9:30 and I was awoken by a small push on my stomach. I fluttered my eyes open and Tabitha was trying to wake me up and she was mumbling Dada. I laugh and I pick her up and sit her on my upper chest. “Good morning darling.” I smile. “Mommy and I are going to look at wedding venues today, do you want to come?” I ask her and she giggles. I smile and I pick her up and take her to the bathroom. I gave her a bath and I dressed her in a Batman shirt which had come from CC and the Batman converse. I got her ready and then I got myself dressed like any other day. I took her downstairs and I sat her on the counter as she looked around curiously.

                “What are you doing sweetheart?” I ask as I take out a granola bar from the snack cabinet. I could see her trying to reach her elephant which was on the dining table. I handed it to her and she instantly stopped and stayed put, holding onto the elephant tight. “Tabs what is your elephant’s name?” I ask. Of course she didn’t say anything but a few babbles. She could say a few words now like: Car, Cat, Mama, Dada, and CC. (CC always bragged at Ashley about how she could say CC but not Ashley) Juliet came downstairs with her hair in a ponytail, skinny jeans, and one of my Motley Crue shirts. “Good Morning darling.” I say as I give her a small kiss on the head.

                “Good Morning to you to,” She smiled and she walked over to Tabitha who was trying to reach Juliet. “And good morning to you too Baby!” She laughed and she picked her up and rested her on her hip.  

                “She woke me up this morning, she was pushing on my stomach.” I laughed as I poke Tabitha’s stomach and made her giggle. “She’s my alarm clock and I like to take my alarm clock places.” I said and Juliet laughed.

                “Imagine if we were in public and a stranger heard that? They would think you were psychotic.” Juliet said. I smiled and I kissed Tabitha’s cheek. “So today is wedding venue day.” Juliet smiled and I nodded smiling back.

                “Were supposed to see The Pacific Palms Resort first.” I said as I got a bottle of water from the fridge.

                “Sounds good.” She said as she picked up the diaper and put the pacifier in Tabitha’s mouth, she grabbed the elephant and stuffed it in the bag. I went out to the car and I started it up and I waited patiently. Juliet came in and she threw the diaper bag I n the back of the car. She got in the passenger seat and kept Tabitha on her lap. I quickly drove over to the beach and our wedding planner was waiting for us.

                Our planner, Alicia, is very annoying and she always tries to crack a joke or I just want to walk away whenever I hear her annoying nasally voice. We got out of the car and she waved to us and smiled. I groaned to myself and I walked over. “So this venue is a very popular wedding location and…” Then I really just stopped listening to her after that and I could tell Juliet did too. “So what do you guys think?” She asked. I quickly snapped back to reality and nodded.

                “It’s pretty good but I think we should see a few more places before making a final decision.” I said and she nodded. I was thankful she only nodded. Her breathe was stained with coffee and it made me want to gag. So we all got back in our car and started driving. We soon visited the Bel-Air Hotel. It was alright, a bit too fancy but Juliet loved it so I kept it as a possibility.

 Then we finally went to our last ideal location, Descanso Gardens. And I had to say, it was really beautiful. Juliet and I loved it and I knew that was our location. Even Tabitha loved it.  She loved to look at the flowers and hold them in her palm, but she wouldn’t pick them. As if it wasn’t good to take the poor flowers life. Then we said goodbye to Alicia and I gave a sigh of relief when we reached the car and the planner was out of side. “I get so annoyed with her.” I sighed as I backed out of the parking lot.

“Me too but she’s one of the best planners.” Juliet said.

“Could she at least chill out on the coffee? She’s so hyper and you can’t get her to shut up, and her breathe is stained with dark coffee.” I said as I made a gross face. Tabitha laughed at my face and I gave her a quick kiss on the head. “Hey Tabitha did you like the flowers?” I asked her. She nodded and I smiled as I continued to look at the road. I turned to our house and I parked the car. I took Tabitha and we went across the yard to the front door but Tabitha really wanted to go on the grass.

I walk over to the front yard and I set her down in the grass. I sat on the ground and Juliet came behind me. I took out my phone and I took a picture of Tabitha on the ground smiling and playing in the leaves that were falling, which was a beautiful sign of fall. The leaves were huge, probably the size of her body. Tabitha picked up a leaf and would try to throw it in the air. It was cute because it looked as if she put a lot of force into the throw but it really only went up about half a foot.

I look over at Juliet and I noticed how she was getting a bump. She was only pregnant for a month but she was already showing a bit. “I think she likes the fall.” I say as I throw a few leaves on her.

Juliet smirked. “Imagine her in the winter time.” She said and then I laughed at that, Imagine her throwing a snowball in the air. It would go in the air and hit her on top of her head. I would laugh for a bit then see if she was okay. Tabitha crawled onto my lap and held onto me. I grinned and I stroked her back.

“Ready to go inside?” I asked and she did a small nod. I took her inside and I put her in her crib where she dozed off. I walked downstairs and joined Juliet in the living room. “She’s asleep.” I said.

“I figured that.” Juliet said. “CC and Jinxx said they will be coming over.” Juliet said and I nodded. “You never told me if the night terrors have stopped.” Juliet said as I ran a hand threw my hair.

“Not completely but there much better then they have been in the past.” I say as I play around with the baby monitor in my hands. “I didn’t have one last night.” I said and Juliet looked up at me. “Probably because you knew Tabitha was there and your dreams couldn’t fool you and make you think she was in the next room.” Juliet said. There was a light knock at the door and I went to go answer it, knowing it was CC and Jinxx.

I opened the door and they were standing there smiling. “Hey guys.” I say and I let them in.

“So where’s the little one?” Jinxx asked.

“Sleeping upstairs, she had an action packed day so she basically passed out.” I said and he nodded. We went back to the living room. “So where are the rest?” I asked.

“Ashley went out with some chic he met last night, Jake is doing some guitar stuff and Ella went out looking for something that I’m not allowed to say what.” CC said. I laughed and I had a few ideas on what she was doing.

 “So where are you guys having the wedding?” Jinxx asked.

“We decided Descanso Gardens.” I said and Juliet nodded with me. “It’s the perfect place for our dream wedding.” I smiled.

Fun fact I actually researched areas in Los Angeles for wedding locations xD So I love the wedding planner- shes so annoying its funny. So yeah favorite part so far? Also btw I noticed I miss numbered the chapters on my word document xD Whoops... BYE

- Jbon2001