Chapter 5

Andy’s POV

I woke up to Tabitha crying, it wasn’t loud, but I was using a baby monitor and it was next to me on my nightstand. I wake up and realize that she might have figured that I moved her. I got out of bed and walked over to her room and saw her with small tears. I pick her up and hold her close, rocking side to side. “I’m sorry Tabs, but I you have to get used to the crib.” I say looking down at the little munchkin. I sit down in the white sofa chair where I sat till she fell back asleep. But I might have fallen asleep first.

I woke up to a sound of a giggle. I rub my eye with my one free hand and see Juliet stand there smiling at us. “She started crying and I was trying to help her fall back asleep, but I think I fell asleep first …” I say but smile a bit. I stand up and look down at her who was sucking her thumb and her black hair glistened in the light. She was beautiful.

“I should get dressed before my parents get here-“

“Too late there already here and I went to go look for you, and I found you, your pretty good at hide and seek by the way.” I stick my tongue at her but give her a kiss. I held her hand downstairs and my parents were on the couch.

“Hey Mom, Hey Dad.” I say smiling and give them each a small hug, making sure not to drop Tabitha.

“Well you really went all out with your attire.” He said sarcastically which made me laugh.

“So it this the girl you were talking about?” My dad smiled and I of course smile back but look down at her, she looked so much like me, Juliet was right.

“Yeah, little Tabs.” I say sitting on the couch next to my dad. I hand her over gently, not to disturb her because she looked adorable when she was asleep, which sounds extra creepy but all well. 

My dad looked at her, he smiled a tiny bit and looked up at me. “So Nikki never told you?” He asked me. I shook my head, I wished she at least told me, but if I knew myself back then I probably wouldn’t have believed her. “She’s beautiful.” He said looking at me. My mom looked at me and smiled, standing up and giving me a huge hug.

“What was that for mom?” I asked laughing lightly. She gave me a smile.

“For making me a grandmother.” She said having a small smile on the corners of her lips.

“Thank Nikki, I didn’t even know about this girl until Nikki’s death.” I pointed out, picking up Tabitha and let her nuzzle into my chest.  “But I must say that I’m pleased that I didn’t miss too much of her life, I mean she’s like 6 months.”  I said resting the tired baby on my knee. Juliet gave Tabitha a small kiss and looked over at my parents.

“I must admit, at first I wasn’t really all that enthusiastic about this, not going to lie, but after a day or two, I fell in love with her smile and everything because she reminds me so much of Andy, I mean she’s like a replica of him. “ She said picking her up from my knee.

“Well we brought you little baby something.” My Mom smiled and I laughed.

“You’re going to spoil her.” I laughed as my mom lifted up a tiny pastel pink bag from behind the couch. She laughed and looked at me.

“We got her a little something, because we all know all babies need this.” She smiled. I opened the bag for her sense she was asleep and we all knew even if she was awake she didn’t have a clue how to open the bag. I pull out the two things inside: a baby pink blanket and a pacifier.

Tabitha was basically half asleep and I look at her and open the packaging of the pacifier and stick it in her mouth.  I wrap her up in the blanket and she soon was asleep.  “Perfect timing aye mom?” I say smiling, I walk over and give her a hug and a kiss and a hug for my dad, and not a kiss because that doesn’t seem right to give a dad a kiss.

I went upstairs to get me and Tabitha changed. I got changed first, letting her sleep a bit longer. I got myself into some black skinny jeans, combat boots, Motley Crue T-Shirt and a few bracelets. Most of my outfit was just basic routine. And just like any other day, I run a hand threw my hair to make it puff. I walk out to see her sleeping on her pillow. I dressed her slowly and made sure not to wake her, but I failed at that, but she didn’t cry because she still had the pacifier in her mouth. I made her wear black jeans, a black shirt with the Batman symbol in the middle. I finished dressing her and I topped it all off with a black batman bow.

I walk her downstairs and I made a fabulous pose. “And the Look is complete!” I smile and I sit back where I was 20 minutes ago.  Juliet smiled and kissed us both on the cheek. My dad clasped his hands together. “We must get going, I wanted to stay longer but I was held up at work. It’s a shame we don’t get together often, so we must be getting home, I know short trip but life sucks sometimes.” He laughed. He gave us all a hug and he took moms hand, and they were off back to Ohio. Tabitha looked up at me confused and I smiled. “Those old geezers are you grandparents.” I chuckled.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked this chapter a lot- I have other chapters I like more then this one but ya know.... for right now I like this one a lot. So yeah I have to publish some more and I will see you next chapter! Byeeee

- Jbon2001