Chapter 9

Andy’s POV

                I knew Tabitha was getting better, although the doctors still wanted us to give her the medicine just in case there were still germs in her system that could grow or something like that. I put some of the medicine on the spoon and at first she did not want it. She moved her head away from the spoon. “Come on Tabitha, if you don’t take it that means you have to deal with the spoon in your face longer.” I said still holding the spoon. She looked at the spoon and finally drank the medicine on the spoon. Now, was that so bad?” I ask her, she didn’t respond, all well.

                I took her up to my room and put her on the bed next to Juliet who was already in her pajamas. I picked a pair of clean boxers and a shirt and I went into the bathroom. I could hear Tabitha squeal Mama and I could hear Juliet laugh in response. I smile myself and turn on the shower. While I wait for the water to heat up I brush my teeth and look in the mirror. I looked at my hair and realized it was time to get it dyed again.

                I step into the shower which was very warm now. I take a nice shower and I step out and wrap a towel around my torso. I was excited for tomorrow. Everyone planned to go to SeaWorld. I put on the boxers and black shirt and I brushed my hair.

                I come out to see Tabitha in a pair of pajamas and was snuggling with Juliet on the bed. She was yet again, using her pacifier that she pretty much adored.  I smile and it on the bed. “I see you have a cuddle buddy.” I smirk at Juliet. Crow pounces on the bed and lays at the end of the bed. I laugh and I stroke his head. “Night Bud.” I say to Crow. I kiss Tabitha’s head and I got under the covers.

                The next morning I woke up to a little push on my stomach. I rub my eyes and I looked up to see Tabitha trying to wake me up. She still had the pacifier in her mouth and her electric blue eyes were looking at me. “Hey…” I say and I scoop her into my arms. I could hear the shower running, guessing it was Juliet. “Guess where were going today,” I say. She looked up at me. “SeaWorld!” I say in a whisper yell. She giggled and I went over to her room and grabbed the white sundress I choose for her last night. We decided to go with white sense black clothing can get you really hot.

I took the sundress, little gold sandals, diaper, and sun hat and went into the hall bathroom. Juliet was still showering in the Master Bathroom. I undress Tabitha from her pajamas and took out her pacifier and got her in the tub. She started smiling when she saw the bubbles I had poured in rise. “Dada!” She said pointing at the bubbles. I laughed and I pumped one pump of shampoo on her head, I covered her eyes and I rubbed it threw. I rinsed out the shampoo and let her play for a bit in the water while I looked for a towel. I found a towel and I dried her off. I put the diaper on her, the dress, the sandals and the hat. She looked adorable. I walked back into my room and set her on the bed.

“Now what is Daddy going to wear…” I pondered. I finally decided on a white V-neck and skinny jeans, and a pair of black flip-flops. I put on my regular jewelry and like I always do, ran a hand threw my hair. “Perfect.” I say and I sat on the bed next to Tabitha. Juliet came out wearing a sun dress that was tan with a brown belt, brown sandals, some simple jewelry, and her hair was pinned back. “I feel left out, I’m the only one not wearing a dress.” I joked and I kissed Juliet’s head. I got a smaller bag from downstairs to bring only the necessary things instead of dragging around that heavy baby bag. I filled it with food, extra diapers, food, her elephant, and her pacifier. I put it all in a black draw string bag and I was ready. I carried Tabitha downstairs and I grabbed my wallet, sunscreen, and water, which I also put in the draw string bag. Juliet grabbed her purse and we waited for the RV to show up, we didn’t want to drive in separate cars yet, we didn’t think we should go in the tour bus because it would attract crowds.

Soon the RV came and we pilled in. CC had rented us to RV which all thanked him for. It was a big RV I had to say. I folded up the stroller and put it in the back of RV and we all got settled in. CC was hanging out with Tabitha talking to her, but she didn’t really quite understand. We were on the high way and Tabitha was playing a hand game with Ashley. I think it was a form of patty cake but I couldn’t say for sure. We soon pulled up into the parking lot and I grabbed the stroller while Ashley got Tabitha. I got the stroller out and I unfolded it. Ashley put her inside and we went towards the gate. We walked over to the woman running the entrance and she stamped our tickets. We soon were in deciding what to do. “Shamu’s water show is in 10 minutes, I guess we could see that first.” Juliet said pointing at the time on the billboard.

“Yeah, I mean, I think that’s the main reason people come to SeaWorld.” I laugh. We walked into the arena that was full of people, we got in and took out seats, and unfortunately we didn’t get the splashing zone. We sat down and I put Tabitha on my lap and folded the stroller and laid it on the ground. A whale trainer came out with a microphone and started blabbering about something. Then music started to play and a big whale came out. I point over at the whale. “Tabs look at that huge whale!” I say and she laughs and waves at the whale. The whales a small backflip and I look over at Jinxx. “Hey Jake can you do a back flip?”

Before he could respond Ella butts in. “Uh no, I’ve seen him try, it’s like a T-Rex falling on its back.” She said and gave Jake a small kiss and I laughed at what Ella had said.

“I kind of want to see that now…” I grinned. Tabitha would point at the whale as it did the weirdest tricks. The whale swam up to the edge of the pool and waved his fin. Tabitha waved frantically at the whale still smiling. The whale show had finally ended and I also ended up just carrying the folded up stroller because I liked carrying Tabitha around.

It was around noon and we stopped for lunch at the picnic area. We all ordered something and we sat back down. I didn’t really eat that much, I mostly just fed Tabitha till it was time to see another performance. We decided to go see The Seals Show, it looked interesting and I heard the seals were dressing up.  We walked over to the other stage and we sat down on some bleachers. We waited for the performance to start. Soon, a large seal came out and Tabitha giggle at the seal as it scooted his body over. The seal spun around, danced, barked. “Do you like the seals?” I asked Tabitha, who giggled. I hadn’t even realized till later that Juliet took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram. It was us smiling at each other during the show, which I later, made my lock screen.

Before we left we stopped at the gift shop and I bought Tabitha a little stuffed seal sense she enjoyed the seals so much. We got back in the RV and I loaded the stroller in the back and I hopped in with Tabitha and Juliet. Tabitha had already fallen asleep still holding the stuffed seal in her arms. We got back home and I once again, unloaded everything from the back and went inside the house.

“She passed out.” I say looking at her, softly rubbing her back. Juliet smiled and kissed her head softly.

“I will go put the stroller away, you go get her in her pajamas and put her to sleep.” Juliet whispered and kissed me on the cheek. “Maybe we can finally get her to sleep alone in her crib.” Juliet whispered, making sure not to disturb her. I nodded and I take her upstairs and I undress her and put her in a pair of Batman pajamas. I rest her in the crib the seal and smile at her. I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram making the caption: Love My Little Angel <3

Awww <3 I love this chapter because yeah. So cute! I love Seaworld so I was like YES YES YES YES!  I hoep you like this chapter because I do! The book is going to get super intresting soon. I actually have the seal that I was talking about in this chapter. Except I have the really big one xD FAT SEAL! Mk Go on to the next chapter :D BAI

- Jbon2001