UPDATE ON SEQUEL!!!!!

I promised to update you all on the sequel now, I have not started Chapter One BUT After about a half hour I have a Book Title it will be.....

*Dun Dun Dun Dun*

Hold on Tight, Sunshine!

Yes! It will be about Tabitha again and it will have more of a story this time and mostly Tabitha and Andy's POV. So Yes tonight I believe I will have Chapter One and I will give you all a reason why I called it Hold on Tight, Sunshine: (Not Spoiling Anything)

Tabitha will be being bullied in school and her Dad, Andy, will be there to "Hold on Tight to his Sunshine". So Yeah! Sorry this is really short but I promised a update and here it is! Don't forget to read the 1st book, technically for the sequel you don't have ot read the 1st book but you still might be a tiny bit confused. So Yeah! Read Read Read and I think in a few weeks I will have most of the book done and the cover. 

Also Tell Me if You would like person updates on Messaging on here because I would be happy to do that! I would like to give a special thanks to my friend Andie Leigh to helping me with all of this, She is a life saver and shes designing the Quotev Cover for this book because my username on Quotev is different from Wattpad so I wanted her to make it :) 

I guess I should go write that First CHapter eh? Alrighty! See you all in a week on another update! Bye! <3