Chapter 15

Andy’s POV

                I was looking at a wedding magazine with Juliet. We were watching a movie in bed but we basically ditched it and went to look at the magazines that we received in the mail. I tried to get Juliet to tell me which dress she was going to get but of course she kept it a secret. “I think this wedding should be big and extravagant.” I say as I flip the page of a magazine that didn’t have really anything interesting.

                “I suppose so, I think the theme should be white and red.” Juliet said as she pointed to a few things that were bright red and a few white things. I smiled thinking that they actually weren’t that bad looking. Juliet made a weird face but quickly brushed it off.

                “I really like this stuff though.”  I say. Juliet gives me a small kiss and I kiss her back.

                “Hey I’m going to be right back.” She said and she went to the bathroom. There wasn’t too much noise but there was a flush. I heard the water run for a few minutes and then she came back out. “Sorry, you were saying?” She said.

                “Forget about what I was saying- what were you doing in there?” I asked her and she sat up against the back board of the bed.

                “I threw up that’s all.” She said. My eyes widened.

                “That’s all? You might be sick!” I say as I put my hand on her forehead.

                “I’m not sick- I don’t think, it was probably something I ate.” She shrugged. I heard little mumbles in the baby monitor, something Tabitha did in her sleep and then I thought about it for a second and my eyes got even wider.

                “Oh crap….” I say and I jump off the bed and downstairs. I looked for my wallet and my keys and Juliet followed.

                “What are you doing?” She asked me, confused.

                “I think I have an idea why you’re sick all the sudden, stay here I will be back in 5 to 10 minutes.” I say and I walk out the door. I quickly got in my car and drove over to the CVS nearby. I walk into the CVS and I walk over to the aisle with pregnancy tests in it and I pick up a few boxes of different brands. I bought them and I drove back home and I walked in and handed Juliet the bag.

                “What’s inside?” She asked me.

                “Remember how a few weeks ago we so happened to have sex? Well um I didn’t wear a condom and…” I cocked my head over to the bag.

                “And you think I’m pregnant?” She said as she opened the bag. I nodded and she sighed and headed towards the bathroom. “Fine I’ll see…” And she sighed again. I stood outside the bathroom door for a long time till she came out holding 2 pregnancy tests for each brand.

                “What are the results?” I ask and she counts the results.

                “4 positive and 2 negative.” She said and I look at the tests.

                “We should probably go to the doctor’s office sometime to get a real answer- but I think for right now it’s probably true that you are pregnant.” I say and I look down. “I’m really sorry.” I say shyly.

                “For what?” She asked me.

                “For possibly getting you pregnant.” I say rubbing the back of my neck.

                “And who said I didn’t want another baby?” She smirked and she walked over to Tabitha’s room to check on her. She was still sound asleep, holding her blanket and sucking on the pacifier. “See look how sweet this one is.” Juliet said as she gave her a small kiss on the head. I kissed Juliet and I held her close. She laughed a bit. “And was that for?” She asked me.

                “For 1, staying with me even thought I had a baby with an old girlfriend, and 2, for marrying me and having what we think- our first child together.” I smile as I break from the hug. She smiled back at me and she blew a kiss to Tabitha. I laughed and I quietly walked out with Juliet. “I’ll go call for a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.” I said as I picked up a phone.

                I dialed the number and I was greeted by Brenda. I remembered her voice. “Hey Brenda its Andy Biersack.”

                “Oh Hello Andy! How are you and Tabitha?” She asked me.

                “Were doing real good just celebrated her birthday but I was wondering if me and my fiancée could come in and figure out if she’s pregnant or not.” I say.

                “Alright, how many results were positive and how many were negative?” She asked me.

                “4 positive and 2 negative, she’s probably pregnant but we want to be sure.” I say and I hear her type something on the computer.

                “We can squeeze you in for 12:30.” She said cheerfully.

                “Sounds good. I guess I will see you tomorrow.” I say.

                “Alright sounds good and you better bring little Miss Tabitha.” She laughed.

                “I will do that, alright see ya.” I say and I hang up. I walk back to the bedroom where Juliet was already looking half asleep. I decided not to disturb her. I change into my boxers and I get into bed slowly. I kissed her head and I could feel her smile and I wrapped my arms around her waist till I fell asleep.

GASP YES YES YES THERE MIGHT BE A BABY (Might) Not giving anything away because I'm nto a lil spoiler :3 Yeah so! Anyone skipping this little description to go read the next chapter? Yes? Okay xD Cool I respect that. So I'm shush up and go read xD

- Jbon2001