1.

~ J A Y A

" ha- ha get off of me Ken" I laughed loudly as she tickled me senselessly.

"if you horny- let's do it , ridin' my pony" she sang loudly as she continued as she whined her hips on mine while she straddled my waist.

"Hahah, k-ken please " I plead as I shut my eyes tight.

"my saddle , waitin' - com'n jump on it" she sang as tickled me harder, I was practically gasping for air at this point a girl was dying.

"K-Kendra get o-off of me" I stammered. she laughed louder tuning out my plead.

"say it babygirl"

" haha ok ok ... Kendra your daddy ha- ok" I screamed over her singing. She chuckled and smirked.

I died down my laugh gasping for air, "that's all you had to say babybear" she said cheekily, she pecked my forehead with a kiss, and hopped off of me to turn the tv on. I fucking hate my bestfriend.

Me and Kendra have been friends since we were babies, her mom and my mom are both mid wives, my mom delivered Kendra and her delivered me. Quite a coincidence right. We've been through anything and everything together.. from bad to good, from sad to happy.

Although she a year older than me, she treats me like a lil baby, always asking where I'm going if it's late. She like my big sister. But there's just this one thing that I can't bring my self to tell her.

I have a crush on my bestfriend.

I started to like her since We was 12, she'd always take me to homecoming or a school dances, even though she hated them, she liked seeing me happy. Stuff like that always contributed to my feelings for her, abs they eventually became stronger.She doesn't know my feelings for her. I don't even wanna tell her. I'm afraid it'll put our beloved friendship into jeopardy and I can't lose her.

Baby bear is a name she gave to me she when were 6, I'd always carry a bear as if it was my baby . I wanna be a mom and I wanna be like my mom, I wanna be a mid wife and help bring life into the world. I find it beautiful honestly.

"Hey baby" Squealed Aubrey as she wrapped her legs around Ken.

Aubrey is Ken girlfriend, now you know and I know, I'd be lying if didn't say I was jealous. I mean Aubrey is beautiful.. but she isn't amazing. I've told Ken about Aubrey and she never listens to what I say. So I just stop.

Aubrey and I have an on and off relationship, we both care about Ken very much, but I can tell her boujee ass don't like me. Heck I could care less.

Ken spun her around as she kissed her, I adverted and my gaze and pretended I couldn't see it cuz it was hurting a girl, but I'm use to it.

"Oh Jaya... wassup I didn't see you" Aubrey said as she was put down, I gave a false smile and decided to grab my phone.

"Uh hey, Ken imma go my mom wants me to help her with some stuff". I said as I headed for the door.

"Aww but Jay" she moaned as she grabbed hold of my arm. I look at her as she pouted.

"I'll text you jungleBaby Ight" , a smiled widened across her face as I chuckled. I closed the door and scoffed.