• 1

Pharaoh's pov

  The alarm on my iPhone 7 plus rang at 5:25am just like every other morning

  The alarm on my iPhone 7 plus rang at 5:25am just like every other morning. I stretched to turn that it off then got up out of bed getting ready for another day in Times Square.

5:45 I checked my mirror one last time and made sure I looked daddyish and my waves were spinning.

Fit:

I unlocked my Bentley car door and warmed  up the car before parking near the train station

I unlocked my Bentley car door and warmed  up the car before parking near the train station. There ain't eva' parking down there and it's mad cold.

I put my headphones in while standing up waiting for the train to arrive. Like always, I notice this bad lil thing walk by me. She takes the same train as me everyday. I still ain't shoot my shot.

The train came shortly and I made my way to the part of the train she went in. I sat across from her and looked at myself in my phone.

She had curly hair sometimes but sometimes she put it up. Beautiful face and body. She thick too.

I was thinking bout her I ain't even know one of my homies was calling my name.

"Pharaoh I been calling you fo' a good year and two months."Xavier laughs.

"Mane..."I stood up and dapped him up then sat back down again.

"Eyes on ole' baby girl ova' there?"he laughed.

"Nigga shut yo ruler clip looking behind up."I sucked my teeth.

"Pharaoh tryna holla'."he says getting geeked up.

She lifted her face up from her phone for a split second then continued scrolling on her phone.

"Y'all ain't ever talked or she ain't never noticed you?"he asked.

"Nigga she ain't worried bout me. Prolly got a man."

"You're welcome,"he oddly said then got up.

I knew he was finna do something stupid. This man started singing Young Dumb & Broke by Khalid. People video taped him and broke out laughing.

"Y'all think this a game? I'm finna be a better Trey Songz what you mean?"he says.

I shook my head then this old white man started talking shit.

"This is why I don't take trains. You slaves and your drugs—"

"Aye yo wassup homie? Problem lil snowflake?"Xavier says getting offended by him saying slaves.

"You slave. You and your people disgrace to the world."

Xavier got in his face so I stood up and tried to pull him back. Baby girl was watching too so I got her attention but not in a good way, I guess.

"Old man ain't worth it."I say.

The old man swung his cane at us then things got rowdy. People were tryna break up the fight.

I realized my stop was bout to approach so I dapped Xavier up and spit in the old man's face and waited for the train door to open.

The doors opened and I stepped out at the same time as lil mama.

Once we exited the train station like the normal, she headed one direction and I headed another.

I work at my studio where I design clothing. It's cold as hell out here but I keep a bottle of coco butter on me because I can't be ashy in these streets.

I dapped up my mans that work for me and then headed to my office to get settled. Once I took my coat off and everything I got down to work with making designs.

Around lunchtime I went to a burger joint around the corner. I pulled the door and stood in line behind the beauty from the train everyday.

She ordered wings and fries then was pulling out her card. I took a stack of money out my pocket and looked at the total over her shoulder since I'm way taller than her.

I payed with a twenty dollar bill and she looked at me,"I could've payed it by myself."she says giving me a little glare.

That was sexy to me even though there was a hint of attitude in her voice,"I'm just being a kind gentleman."

"What happened on the train wasn't kind."she says getting the receipt.

"Ion let no one disrespect my bros or me like that. Ion take that from no one."I say then order the same thing as her.

"You could've handle it differently."she rolled her eyes.

I shrugged,"Pharaoh."I hold my hand out.

She looked at it then rolled her eyes,"That's cool but I don't care."she says.

I was taken back because she don't look like she a disrespectful ass person but looks are deceiving. She still cute to me though.

I finally had the courage to talk to her and she did me grease.

Her order and mine came at the same time. I held the door for her and didn't even get a thank you and ain't get a thank you for paying for the food.

I let the door go and joggers my way to her,"You m—"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes,"What do you need? I'm not ya friend and you not mine so bye."

"Let me walk you to where you—"

"I'm not lost."she says walking off. I walked back to the studio and thought bout her and that attitude.

Soon the day ended and it was around 6:30pm. I waited on the train and then saw Ms. Disrespectful making her way down the stairs.

The doors to the train opened and everyone tried to get in and out but it was crowded.

I ended up getting a seat and she didn't so I stood up and offered it to her. She looked at me then sat down while I held onto the pole.

She ain't say thank you but that's ok. She put her headphones in and ain't mind me once. By the time people left the train it was just her and I because we usually take the last stop.

She stood up once the train stopped and immediately walked out once it opened. I followed and headed towards my car.

Once I got in I checked my phone and saw a text message from my crazy ex. I have a restraining order against that shorty. The white girls be crazy. And yes, I dated a white girl so I could test it out.

On the way home she kept calling me and I even changed my number because of her. She kept calling so I answered one call.

"Pharaoh when I call you answer. You better not be out with another girl."

"Stop calling me dawg."I grip the steering wheel.

"I love you."

I sucked my teeth and hung up. Time for a new number. When I pulled out the parking spot a black  Nissan Altima was trying to cut in so once I saw it was the girl I let her go. Her rude behind lucky I low key got a thing for her even though ion know her.