• 4

Pharaoh's pov

  Today is Thanksgiving meaning I ain't working today. Also, Hakeem is getting buried this morning. Only Milan, all our niggas and I are going. Hakeem and his mom don't talk and he don't know his father.

I got dressed in the best funeral attire fit I could pull out.

I put some cologne on and then drove to Milan's house to pick her up

I put some cologne on and then drove to Milan's house to pick her up. Her momma didn't even bother dressing her up because Milan was in her pajamas.

"Mikayla you fuckin' annoying. You know the funeral is today so why the hell she ain't dressed?"

Mikayla rolled her eyes and closed the door behind me.

"Milan let's go get you dressed."I say picking her up.

I picked out a black dress for her and red converse with the chain Hakeem and I chose out for her second birthday.

(Milan played by Royalty Brown)

"Where are we going?"her small voice asked me.

I sighed,"Milan we gonna see daddy. But when you see daddy he won't speak to you. Daddy is gonna be gone for awhile."

"Where's he going?"she pouted.

"There's this wonderful place called heaven. You heard of heaven before?"

She nodded,"Daddy's going to heaven?"

I nodded,"I'm pretty sure. He looking down on you right now."

I picked her up and headed downstairs,"We out."I say to Mikayla.

"Whatever."she rolled her eyes.

I swear if she was a nigga I woulda been duffed the fuck outta her. She don't have no type of sympathy. Her baby daddy died and she don't care.

I buckled Milan in and headed to the funeral. Milan was sleep by the time I was there so I carried her into the service.

To my surprise, I saw my nigga Javon's sister Amina and remembered her and I's past. We used to mess around and she moved away so it was more like a fling.