• 28

Pharaoh's pov

   "Lemme get some,"I said reaching for some Chester fries that Zariah had.

"No!"she said moving the bag.

"Fuck yo hungry fat ass!"I sucked my teeth getting back to Fortnite.

"Damn nigga you so annoying!"she yelled at me throwing the bag of Chester fries on my lap then slamming the door behind her as she exited the room.

"Her hungry ass really mad ova' chips,"I mumbled to myself,"I guess they mine."

I turned off my PlayStation and started to get dressed fo my speech therapy session.

"Mamas?"I went down the stairs after I got dressed.

She was sitting on the couch eating like usual. She ain't even look at me.

"Baby girl, I gotta go to my session. Come wit me?"I kissed her face.

"No you took my chips,"she rolled her eyes.

"Ok and I still have them but imma be late if we don't leave. Get yo ass on,"I told her.

She slipped on her fur Gucci slides that matched with her black strapless jumpsuit.

"I drive,"she said taking my keys before I could say shit.

I let her drive cuhs I wasn't bout to argue wit her. She ain't even speak to me during the ride.

"Baby I love you,"I spoke as we got into the hospital check in line.

"Mm,"

"C'mere,"I pouted at her.

"Nope,"

I tickled her and kissed her face as we sat down and waited for my name to be called. I pulled her on my lap and kissed her lips and squeezed her ass.

"Stop. Behave,"she said to me.

"Stop. Behave,"I mocked her in a squeaky voice.

"Pharaoh Akhil White,"a nurse called.

She walked us to a room where we started messing around. We was having our own party n shit. Baby girl was getting kirby.

The door opened which made us run to the seats and turn the music off.

"Hello Mr. Akhil,"my doctor stretched his hand out to me and we did our handshake.

"What's brackin'?"I replied.

"Who's this young lady?"he smiled at Zariah shaking her hand.

"This my baby momma,"I said making her push my head.

"You so extra,"she sucked her teeth,"I'm his girlfriend, Zariah."she smiled.

Dr. Frank took us to another room where he had me read words and say words.

He placed a kids Scholastic News paper in front of me and told me to read it.

"Why it's fo' kids?"I sucked my teeth.

"Just read it,"Zariah said.

I sucked my teeth once more and read the words on the paper which made me have aggression in my voice.

"Akhil,"Dr. Frank told me.

"What man?"I said forcefully.

"Why are you angry?"he said calmly.

I ain't said nothing but look at the words on the paper and got angrier.

"Why you upset?"Zariah said lowly to me touching my ear.