• 8

Pharaoh's pov

  My body ached as I woke up from someone touching my head and chest. Zariah had her hand on my forehead and kissed my lips.

"You started turning a different color. You were sweating like crazy and breathing through your mouth,"she said.

I coughed into my elbow and sniffled,"Ion feel good,"

"Sit up baby boy,"she said getting some Vix.

I sat up and she lifted my shirt off of me. She put it on my body and nose. My v-line area was kinda sore too and ion know if she felt comfortable going down there.

"You wanna go there?"I asked.

"It's fine,"she said as I pulled my boxers down to the point where you can see some of my dick but not all.

She put it along my v-line and pulled it back up. I slept on my chest and she straddled my back massaging my neck.

"What time is it?"I asked.

"2:00am."she said getting up from me and going into the bathroom. I sat up with my head against the headboard.

She came back with a thermometer. I opened my mouth and lifted my tongue so she could put it in. No sexual shit.

It beeped and she read it aloud,"103.2"

"I don't got a fever,"I said then my voice got worse.

"Stop talking boo,"

"So I'm boo and baby boy now?"I winked at her."Gimme kiss,"

She pecked my lips,"Mwah,"she made a sound effect.

"I'm Pharaoh Papí,"I said making her laugh.

"Estás lejos de papí, eres feo. (You far from papí, you ugly)."she said in Spanish.

"Soy una nigga sexy.(I'm a sexy nigga)"I replied back.

"What are you?"she asked.

"Black and Puerto Rican,"I told her,"You thought you could get away with talking shit. How bout you?"

"Black and Dominican,"

"You believe Spanish girls belong to blacks or whites?"I asked her.

"I think it's whoever they fall in love with or like. Everyone's different,"she said stroking my cheek.

"So you into black men or white men?"I asked.

"I've been with one white boy, one Spanish boy, and but mainly black boys so it don't mater as long as you treat me right and what I'm looking for in a man."

"Once I was with a white hoe and this bitch was on dogs psychotic. I had goldfishes and we were arguing while I was feeding them so she scooped them out the water and threw em."

"Sounds like me,"she laughed.

"Every time I see her out in public I hide, no funny shit,"

It got quiet and it was awkward.

"Pharaoh?"she looked at me.

"Wassup baby?"

"Can you tell me please?"she pouted sitting on my lap,"Please?"

"Why you always do that pouting shit? What I tell you bout that?"

"You know what, fine. Don't speak to me,"she turned her back.

"Cool,"

I know her ass can't stay mad at me and I can't stay mad at her.

I leaned over to see if she was awake after five minutes of not speaking to me.