• 13

Pharaoh's pov

• Christmas special pt. 2

| Christmas Day (two days late but a long chapter)

  "Merry Christmas Zeze!"Milan said running to Zariah once I got back to Zariah's crib.

"Merry Christmas Mimi! I missed you,"Zariah hugged her,"You ready to open presents?"

She nodded excitedly,"You got me gifts?"Milan asked.

"Of course,"Zariah said picking her up and carrying her to the living room.

"Mimi!"the homies yelled running down the stairs and into the living room.

Meanwhile, I was struggling to bring Milan's presents in. I made it in the living room and put her stuff down. I sat on the couch just watching how bright Milan's face lit up and it made me smile.

"The baby goes first,"Zariah said running her fingers through Milan's long curls.

"She not no damn baby,"Raquil sucked his teeth making Zariah mouth a fuck you.

Zariah sat about ten stuff in front of Milan. I put fifteen boxes next to her stuff. Since the rest of the homies picked up gifts from their cribs they had gifts under the tree for her.

We helped her open them and all she had was Jordans, clothes, and toys. I bought her Ferrari she could drive in.

"You look sad. What's wrong?"Zariah asked as Milan opened her gifts.

"I'm aight,"I shrugged.

"Cheer up it's Christmas,"she said kissing my cheek.

Zariah gave me my gifts once Milan was done and I gave her her gifts. I opened mine and she got me tan Yeezy's, Men moccasin Uggs, a Gucci headband and duraq, and a simple gold chain and bracelet chain.

"Wait I have one more for you,"she said running upstairs and soon coming back with a smaller box.

"What is it?"I asked shaking it.

"Pharaoh do not shake it please,"she said with all seriousness.

I unwrapped it and soon saw the outside of a iPhone X box,"You ain't have to baby,"I pulled her close to me.

"I wanted to,"

"Thank you baby, I appreciate it,"I kissed her twice,"Now your turn,"

"Try on the moccasins because ion know if they'd fit you,"she said.

I checked the box and they were a size 12 1/2 instead of a 13.

"They ain't have 13 in the store but only online,"

I slid it on and walked around a lil bit. They ain't feel too good.

"Take off ya sock baby,"

I took em off and they felt better. I put my sock back on and put them back in the box.

"Y'all take forever damn,"Ahmir said.

"Then go the fuck home bitch,"Zariah said throwing a brush at him. I don't even know where she got it from.

Everyone else opened their gifts and the door rang. Zariah went to go get it and I followed shortly afterwards when I heard loud arguing.

Mya was at the door and they were yelling in each other's faces. Mya swing and missed so Zariah pulled her hair and beat a hoe up.