• 19

Zariah's pov

| 2 weeks later

  I sat on my laptop as one o'clock hit and focused on my school work while God's Plan x Drake played in the background.

My phone made a Twitter notification sound and I saw hella people @ me in a video. I opened it and it was another video with Pharaoh and Queen.

I ain't even fully watch the first one but I clicked on this new video on her page and watched the whole 30 or so minutes of them doing a Never Have I Ever challenge.

I clicked out of the video and threw my phone aside onto my white comforter. I did my hygiene and left the house so I can get my hair slayed by this girl down the street. The only reason I go to her sometimes is because she can do hair good but she gets on my nerves.

I took a ten minute walk down to her shop and waited till she was ready for me.

"What're you tryna get done?"Kamille asked smacking on her gum.

I mentally rolled my eyes,"I want a sew in. I got the bundles already,"I told her pulling them out my purse. I got the bundles about a week ago but ain't have time to get my hair done since I was in Boston.

She started on my hair and my phone kept buzzing and they were tags from Instagram and Twitter. I clicked opened Twitter and people were tagging me in another video of Pharaoh and Queen.

I sucked my teeth putting my phone away and patiently waited for her to get done.

  I wasn't done till 7 because his hoe kept doing her own thing. It took her a good five hours just to do my hair.

I took a picture and posted it to the gram and I gave her 100 because she took mad long

I took a picture and posted it to the gram and I gave her 100 because she took mad long. She looked at the money like it was a bug.

"Nah you giving me my 130,"she said.

"You took mad long so you not getting ya 30 hoe. Be gone with that bull,"I told her walking out. It got hella cold so I was walking fast.

I stopped by the corner store to get some Chester Fries because them jawns smack. I looked around for them and bought four of em. I headed to the front where the clerk was but I turned into Queen.

"Sorry,"we both said in sync then Raquil, Pharaoh, Ahmir and Seba appeared at the corner of my eye.

"Damn Zariah, you get finer by the second I swear. Ain't seen you in a minute,"Ahmir gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at him and everyone looked at me awkwardly,"Good seeing you Ahmir,"I went to the clerk and bought my chips then was on my way out till Queen grabbed my arm.

"Zariah right?"she asked letting go.

"Yea,"I said nodding.