• 10

Pharaoh's pov

"Nigga ion know why you still fuck with her after her ass do you so dirty. She selfish on vito,"Ahmir said shaking his head,"But that's mah dawg,"

"How you bout ta' talk bout ya dawg like that is she ya dawg? Nigga shut up,"Raquil said.

"Mane she got me good,"I said.

Ahmir spoke,"Yea she got you fucking whipped. On ice cream with a cherry on top whipped, hot chocolate whipped, pie whipped, fudge Sundae whi—"

"Aight nigga I get it damn,"I cut him off.

"Wait so who got mad at who?"Ahmir asked.

"She got mad at me then I got mad at her fo' being mad at me."

"Never question how feminine a woman is."Seba said.

"It wasn't even meant meant ta' come out the way it came out. Then she came fo' my life too quick. She lit a nigga on fire talking bout me running the trap and not being a real nigga because I got that job,"

"Yo you should call her up and tell her to come thru,"Ahmir said to Raquil since we at his crib.

"She gon' be pissed ta' see my ass,"I smirked as Raquil hit her up.

"She coming with Mya."

"Mya bad but Zariah, awe damn. She not bad she evil. She so damn sexy. I'm sorry Akhil,"Seba said makin us laugh.

I laugh,"Nigga you know I'm picky. She look more than bad for real."

"We all know y'all asses gon' me back together in a few,"Raquil said.

"Bout ta' go see mama,"I said dapping all of em up and leaving. It's been a minute since I seen her and same goes fo' Raquil.

I drove a good thirty minutes to her crib and opened the door with my key.

"Akhil you done scared me boy! Y'all needa stop busting in my goddamn house!"she hit me upside the head.

I sucked my teeth,"You ain't needa hit me though. Wasn't necessary,"

"What's bout ta' be necessary is me beatin' that ass. Keep talkin' ta' me like I'm ya friend."she said smacking me upside the head again.s

"I'm a grown ass man. Fuck you me—"

"Stop cussin' boy. You never gon' be grown ta' ya grandmotha',"she scolded.

"Mama I'm hungry. You cook?"I said checking the pots.

"Checking my damn food like you live here. Where is my other grandbaby?"

"I just left him,"I said.

"That boy mad at me,"she muttered while I dheated food up.i

"Why?"

"I told his lil behind ta' stop messing with em thots and he continues too so now he might have aids,"she told.

"Imma go speak ta' his ass tonight,"

"No, he's gonna know I told you,"she shook her head.

"Ion care,"I shrugged taking my food out.

"You bet not be messing with no hoes Akhil. I'm not playin',"she said.

"Mmhm,"

"Don't mmhm me. You messing with someone Akhil?"she gave me a threatening look.

Ion lie to my grandmama so I nodded my head,"She not a hoe or nothing she just indecisive. She always so mad and she play too many games,"

"Mm sounds like you like her. Maybe she's fighting some demons,"