• 12

Zariah's pov

• Christmas special pt. 1

| 1 day left till Christmas

  I only got two hours of sleep because my
friend Angie had to go to work and ain't no one could watch my 9 month old niece Ayla. Now I'm babysitting at 6:30am and this child will not go to sleep.

Ayla:

"Ayla lets go to sleep please

"Ayla lets go to sleep please..."I sang to her in a baby voice.

All she did was laugh making me laugh. These niggas decided to bunk at my crib for the past two days. I heard someone walk into the living room and looked up.

"Why you up with a baby?"Raquil asked.

I rolled my eyes,"I'm babysitting,"

"Sorry for telling Akhil what you said."he apologized looking at Ayla.

He picked her up and tickled her making her bust out into laughter.

"Can you not? I'm tryna get her to go to sleep so I can go to sleep,"I said half awake then he cradled her in his arms.

"Go to sleep I'll watch her,"he offered.

"Nigga I'm not finna leave my niece with a nigga I don't know too well,"

"You don't trust me? I'm good with kids no funny shit. Pharaoh is awkward with kids,"

"Don't dro—"

"Shh, she sleep in the matter of 2 minutes."he looked down at her.

"Give me my niece dickhead,"I took her from him being careful.

"Fuck face,"he flicked me off going back to where ever he came from.

  For the rest of the day Ayla and I were both knocked out on the big nude couch. Ayla started crying when my dog Bronx started barking.

These hoes were eating my shit while I was sleep,"Who let him out the room?"I asked.

Everyone pointed to Ahmir,"Yall niggas snitches. I thought it was the bathroom,"he sucked his teeth.

Bronx was on the couch next to Ayla and tryna get at her fingers,"Bronx no."I said irritated and put him on the floor.

"Watch her while I take a shower,"I said to all of them,"If I hear her cry I'm beating all y'all asses,"

I did my hygiene and took a few pictures in the mirror. My phone showed a notification from Instagram and people were tagging me under someone's post. I clicked it and that "friend" of Pharaoh's, Bianca posted a clip of the video he's in. I watched the clip and rolled my eyes. She was on top of him only wearing a body suit with her ass showing. This is why we fight.

I went downstairs angrily and took Ayla out of Pharaoh's arms while he kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"Why you snatching her?"