• 23

Pharaoh's pov

| many weeks later

  My intentions weren't to play with her heart but my actions spoke louder. I had to let her go though but that's not what I wanted to do.

I haven't seen her in awhile but it's not like she wants to see me. She blocked me on everything.

Every time we not together, every thought is her. Memories about her come to mind and I try to smoke it off or drink it away but it don't work.

"Nigga quit sulking ova' her. I found some shit bout her anyway,"Tyrel walked into my office.

"Wassup?"

"She might've been playing with you too. You know Royce right?"

[A/N: Y'all remember Royce? (chapter 5)]

"Mmhm,"I nodded.

"They tight. Apparently he told her to find some information about you so he can set you up,"Tyrel told me.

"Damn,"I shrugged.

"I don't think she like that though. She a good girl because if she were to set you up then it woulda been happened—"

"Nah it's cool. I'm out,"I cut him off looking at the time and grabbing my Nike coat.

Instead of taking the train back to my car I took an Uber and once I got to my car I drove to Zariah's place.

I noticed the key that I told her not to put under the rock isn't there anymore. I peeked inside a window and nothing of hers was inside.

I went back to my car and called Ciara because I know she knows where Zariah lives.

"Why are you calling this number Pharaoh?"she answered with a attitude.

"Where Zariah's new crib? I got some expensive stuff that she left that I found,"I lied.

After begging her for the new address I got it out of her and headed over there. When I got there it was a nice not small but not too big cozy apartment. It was smaller than the last place though.

I found a key in a flower pot and unlocked her door. I saw her car was already parked outside. I heard the shower running when I entered so I sat on her couch and waited.

Her couch was so comfortable it had a nigga dozing off but I caught myself when I heard the shower come off.

I looked at myself in the body mirror standing up in front of where I was sitting. My face looked like shit and beat.

"Pharaoh what're you doing here?"she said wrapped in a towel that reached her mid thigh and her hair wet.

"I'm not here to argue or yell. I'm too tired fo' that shit but you been playing a nigga from the jump,"

"What're you talking about?"she sucked her teeth.

"Royce baby girl. Tryna set me up and you was apart of the plan,"I told her sitting back on her couch.

She didn't say anything which made me shake my head.

"It wasn't like that throughout,"she sat next to me making me scoot back,"He told me he was gonna set you up but I said no which made him angry. He said he would kill Milan if I didn't listen so I had to,"