• 17

Pharaoh's pov

I focus my sight on a dark room with only light from the sun coming in. I looked under my arm and Zariah was sleeping still.

I moved her body and replaced my spot with a pillow. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then saw her awake with her eyes on her hands. I took out a rolled blunt and lit that jawn up.

"What's up mama?"I rubbed her arm.

She shook her head and laid on my chest again. Obviously somethings bothering her.

"Would you leave me for prettier woman?"she asked quietly.

I got up and sat at the edge of the bed,"Why you talking like that? Stop doing that,"

"I'm just asking,"she shrugged.

"Well stop asking,"I snapped at her which is I ain't mean to come out rude.

"I'm taking that's as a yes,"

"Really? You think imma leave you?"I asked her and she looked down at her nails and shrugged.

"Maybe,"

I took a drag in and blew it out in her face. She coughed and I shook my head.

"I gotta tell you something,"I looked at her,"I been secretly sleeping with Mya.

"You're lying,"she said.

I nodded,"You're so sure about Mya and I not hooking up and you're sure about me leaving you,"

"Sorry,"

I shrugged it off and kept smoking till it was gone. I felt her arms around me from behind.

I grabbed a small pillow from beside me and hit her

I grabbed a small pillow from beside me and hit her. She grabbed a pillow and we fought back in forth.

Her pillow that was in my hands tore apart making her gasp and me get quiet because she don't play when it comes to messing up her stuff.

"Akhil!"she shrieked.

"Oops,"I laughed throwing feathers on her.

She jumped on my back and I spun around fast making me dizzy. We childish for real.

I put her down and Go Gina x SZA started playing out of nowhere. She lip synced the lyrics and started dancing.

She put one hand on the wall and twerked without bending her knees or anything.

"Go Gina, go Gina,"I sung hyping her up.

She laughed,"Lemme stop,"

"Yea let you stop because a nigga getting hard,"I laughed,"Why every girl say 'lemme stop' after they done twerking?"

She laughed and laid down on the bed. I got up and grabbed my keys,"No...don't leave me,"she pouted.

"I needa get something from my car damn. Chill out baby, I'm coming back,"I laughed then ran outside real quick to grab my charger.